🌺 Chapter 2 🌺

Isabella P.O.V

       The party was still going on and everyone is enjoying it I was bored because Teddy bear had gone somewhere with Ely , bubba and ace are somewhere with their friends everyone is busy I went to dada  and said " dada I am tired I am going  to my room , I want to sleep"

       He replied " princess one minute I wanted to introduce you to my friend and business associate Mr. Edward" only then I notice he was talking to a middle aged man I shyly brought toward him to shake but instead he brought me to a hug  after the hug.
I said " it's nice to meet you mister Edward", he said " it's nice to meet you too but please don't be formal call me Edward or uncle" I smiled and replied " ok Eddy" he smiled at my response.

         I turned to dada " dada can I please go to my room now and sleep" he kissed my head and said " go and sleep  I love you princess" i replied " love u too dada" and turned to eddy and said " good night eddy it was nice to meet u" he replied " good night and it was nice to meet u too"

       After saying goodnight to them I went to my room and removed my makeup and change to Big bears old large shirt which was my favourite I had borrowed from him when he didn't want it anymore it went below my knees and a shorts and went to my bed it was so soft I went to sleep immediately .

       I woke up next morning to see I had waken up earlier than usual and went for a  shower

            After shower I went to get ready for the the day I quickly wear my clothes and tie my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs on to the dining table I saw teddy  bear along with Eli, bubba and ace at breakfast table but momma and dada w...

            After shower I went to get ready for the the day I quickly wear my clothes and tie my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs on to the dining table I saw teddy  bear along with Eli, bubba and ace at breakfast table but momma and dada were not their I went to them and said " where are momma and dada "

          Teddy  bear replied " cupcake they are coming downstairs you are early this morning" I replied " yes i slept early last night because I was tired" he replied " once again thank you cupcake I really loved your surprise" I replied " anything for you teddy bear" then I turned to talk to Eli " how are you did you slept well last night muffin" Eli said.

          " yes I slept well Eli did you and I am fine" I replied , she is like a big sister to me she always worry about me along with teddy bear she really care for me and always is there to protect me from everything after sometime ,momma and dada came to break fast table