🌺 Chapter 3 🌺

The next morning everyone was home when  Isabella  went downstairs to have breakfast  this was the only meal in the  whole day that she ate with her family ,  she didn't want to miss any time that she can  have with her family without someone missing it or talking on the phone  , her mother had made a rule that everyone must be present on the breakfast table when they are home and no talking about business on breakfast table and absolutely no cell phones .

she  went to the kitchen to help Andy , she saw him busy making pancakes for her , she went to him and  said '' good morning Andy did you slept well ? '' , he smiled and  replied '' good morning Isabella yes I slept well did  you slept well ? '',  she replied  ''yes I did , you should stop your habit of leaving the TV switched on'' , he frowned and replied ''what are you talking about''.

She said '' last night when I went to the living room due to the noises , I saw the living room TV on , so I thought you forgot to switch it off '' he frowned at that and replied ''but I went home after cleaning the kitchen as I was really tired ''
Isabella said '' but the tv was on and no one was there so I thought would have switched it on maybe some maid was watching and she forgot to switch it of , anyways is my breakfast ready I am really hungry '' , he smiled '' yes it is ready you go and greet your family I will come with it '' she smiled '' okay '' .

she immediately went to her father and hugged him '' good morning  I missed you dada'' her father wrapped his arms  around her and said '' good morning princess I missed you too'' then she greeted all her family members one by one and sat down , the rest of the breakfast went with talking and eating , then they all went to their separate ways leaving Isabella alone.

Before Gabriel  could go to his office Andy came to him and said '' sir I wanted to talk about something important with you regarding Isabella '' Gabriel was about to say he had to be somewhere urgently but when he heard his daughter name he frowned what would he want to talk about and said '' what do you want to talk about Andy I have an important meeting '' , from Andy's expression Gabriel knew it was not something pleasing and when Andy finally said he knew why,  '' sir I think no I'm sure someone was in the house last night a stranger and Isabella was alone unprotected , before breakfast she came  and said about the TV being switched on last night she thought I forgot to switch it off but I went home early yesterday ''

Gabriel grew worried he knew his daughter is fragile has a mind of a child and heart of gold , he had to do something he knew he have many enemies and they would do anything in order to destroy him and they know that the most precious person in his life is his wife and his wife had all the protection she need and but what grew him more worried was that no one aside for some of his closest friends know about Isabella.

He had kept her a secret from the world , now he had to do something before more of his enemies could find about his princess and the one who knows could do something to her. He had to do something about her protection before it too late.

Gabriel said ''thank you for telling me this but don't tell anyone about this incident I don't want anyone to be worried I want to handle this my way'' , Andy said ''okay sir I wont tell anyone ,anything you want me to do'' , Gabriel said'' stay with princess all the time , if we are out take her to your home I don't want her alone at any cost ''
Andy said '' okay sir '' .

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Some days had past since that morning and Gabriel had made sure that someone was home with Isabella and if they are busy he would send her to Andy's house to spend the night with them so she won't be alone and vulnerable but he had to think of something permanent so if they are not home someone is there.

Isabella's P.O.V

I was happily drinking my beetroot juice , when dada said " princess I want to tell you I have appointed an bodyguard for you he will be with you all day whether we are at home or not , so you won't be alone here"

I wanted to jump up and down after hearing this but I just smiled and said " okay dada".
I would have a new friend maybe I can ask him to take me out with out dada knowing and maybe I can ask him to watch movies with me . He must be a good and trusted man if dada is appointing him because dada has never appointed any bodyguard for me. It will be so much fun one more person with me.

Third person

Everyone in Cruz family were shocked when they heard about the bodyguard because when ever anyone talk about appointing Isabella a body guard Gabriel was against it then why did he want to appoint it now , he didn't trust any man with her apart from his own sons, Andy and some of his trusted friends , they grew worried that is there any kind of threat on her if he is appointing her an bodyguard.

Colton said '' dad why do you want a bodyguard for cupcake is there any problem '' , Gabriel knew when he will say about the bodyguard his family will ask questions. But he was already prepared for it.

He said '' no son there is nothing to be worried , did you forget we have to go to Mr Edward's annual ball and we have an important deal to crack there and we have to stay there to crack it , we will be gone for a few weeks I don't want princess to be alone I know Andy is there but he have his own family , I want to give him holidays for those weeks we are not here , so he could go for a vacation with his family ''

Colton said '' oh yes I forgot about that , I think it is a good idea to appoint bodyguard for her and Andy also deserves a holiday with his family '' , Gabriel had refused to tell them about that incident because he knew if he told them they would start to stay with Isabella or take her to their other house but he didn't want that.

If his guess is right the person who had come  in there absence would want them to react like this , take her to some new location or to cancel things like the meeting , he had to deal with this matter carefully, he can't expose his princess to the world .

                    🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Gabriel was sitting in his study room when Andy entered it and said " sir"  , Gabriel saw him and said " Ah come Andy as you know we all are leaving in a few days for an important deal  and princess is not going and also the danger on her so I have decided to appoint a bodyguard for her he will arrive tomorrow and you have to observe him that is he good in taking care of princess"

Andy said " okay sir , it's a good idea to appoint her a bodyguard , did you still haven't told anyone about the danger"

Gabriel sighed and replied " no I haven't told them if I did they would do something stupid in worry and I don't want to risk princess security more than it already is , I don't know who know about her till now but don't more people to know about her"

After a few minutes he spoke again " also I am giving two weeks holiday go and enjoy with your family, you will leave  two days after we will and till then you have to see the bodyguard, he is a trusted man of my closest friend that's why I had appointed him in a short time I trust my friend and hence I appointed him but I wanted to be assure that he is good in his work so that I can leave her alone with him"

Andy thought that if he doesn't trust the man why  can't I stay with her and after they are back I can go for the holiday he said " sir if you don't mind me  I wanted to say why can't I stay here with Isabella while you are gone if you  don't trust the bodyguard"

Gabriel said " if someone is watching us they know about you as you are like a family to us and if she goes to stay at your house or you come to stay here they will know how precious she is to us and I don't want that that's why the bodyguard now I am going to sleep as I have to go early to the office , you can also go home"

Andy said " goodnight sir" and he left Gabriel alone. Gabriel also kept all the documents on the table and went towards his room it was a long day he hoped that the bodyguard was good and trust worthy.

So hey guys ,
how are you  , hope you all are doing great.

And 🙏 🙏🙏 thank you for your support.