ALERT! ALERT!🚨🚨

Warning: you might be too alerted to this news and you might get paranoid(like me)

Guys.. I've been hearing about 4Chan hacking Wattpad.. Want prove? Here..

 Want prove? Here

This news is going real and real and I want you guys to stay save in you're safety

This news is going real and real and I want you guys to stay save in you're safety. I started to get really paranoid about this but I want you guys to say save. I don't want you guys to be the target. If you had 300+ post,you might be the target but don't commented that you are the target,they might know. I don't know when it's going to happened or its cancelled but I'm pretty sure that this is the year that we are going to watch out. Just say save and spend more times with you're family so you won't get you're mind on the situation or you will hurt yourself by focusing on it and can causes/effect you being suicidal.

Last time,when I read some LOZ oneshot,the last chapter was about 4Chan which mean about the hacker. I started to found someone in the comment commented their own follower(s) were hacked. Then their account were deleted. We're they are hacked? No body knows except God. But if you don't know who/what is 4Chan,I won't recommend you to search it yourself but if you want,do whatever you want OvO". Mostly it's about posting memes but type "hacker known as 4Chan" then the news spread everything about it. And the chapter will continue.. Please stay save my fellow fans..

I hope you all stay save and Aina of Chaos is OUT! (O^O")/💥