Creepypasta day!

Happy Creepypasta day everyone! Draw an operator symbol on you're wrist to prove/show that you are a Creepypasta fan!

Kinda late rn but hey! I can't miss a Creepypasta day,dude! Imma fan too! And just going to tell you guys that I have to draw Pinkie Pie sides again(aka a remake) because some of them were ugly and the paper has been torn apart(only the edge of th...

Kinda late rn but hey! I can't miss a Creepypasta day,dude! Imma fan too! And just going to tell you guys that I have to draw Pinkie Pie sides again(aka a remake) because some of them were ugly and the paper has been torn apart(only the edge of the paper guys please calm down).. But hey! I think the remake will be good than the old one! But I MAY have to be offline for 2 weeks because of the f**king exam! Oh yeah,the last time I said I'm gonna be offline last week was a lie. I misheard my friend talking about it xd. But I'm going to tell you that my exam starts this Thursday(18 October) until next week Thursday(25 October). So I hope it will be fine if you guys can wait for me to come back online! EEEKK! I CANT WAIT TO BE A FREE SPIRIT AGAIN AFTER THIS EXAM! But then again,I'm still not free.. Yet! I'll just have to wait to became an adult then BOOM! No stress,no social life and no disturbances!( at least what I think I will be...:,( )

Eyyy! Mystic Messenger fans here?! By the way,I hope you all still behave while I was gone! And Aina of Chaos is out.. 😓