(7)

TRIGGER WARNING: There is talk about attempted suicide and cutting towards the end of this chapter!

Bill's POV

Me: they were literally texting each other yesterday while in the same room and had no idea
Bev: i know. they found out they both go to Derry High School. they're meeting at the quarry
Ben: i thought we didn't want them to know? wont eddie read the texts?
Me: no, i made another chat without eddie or richie
Ben: oh
Stan: Bill. Come over, please?
Me: ok. be there soon
Bev: stenbrough stenbrough stenbrough 
Me: what?
Stan: what?
Bev: ship name
Me: mkay. I'll be there soon, Stan
Stan: ok

I get my bike and ride it to Stan's. When I get there I see his dad isn't home so I just walk in and head upstairs to Stan's room.

"Oh shit! You scared me" Stan says

"S-sorry" I sit next to him on the bed

"Soo..."

"So..."

"Bill?"

"Yes, Ss-Stan?

"What are we?" He asks

"I've actually been thinking about that all day" I turn my body so I'm facing him.

"Oh"

"G-go on a date w-with me?" I ask and look down. He puts his finger under my chin and lifts my head up.

"I don't know" he turns away and smiles

"Y-you're k-kidding, right?" I ask and he looks turns back to me.

"Of course I'll go on a date with you," he says and kisses my lips. My hand drifts up to where he just kissed me and a smile forms. 

"Don't s-ss-scare me l-like that that, S-Stan" I say letting out a breath of relief.

"I'm sorry," he says and brings my lips back to his. 

~<>~<>~<>~

Eddie's POV

"Eddie!" my mom calls.

"Coming!" I yell back and go to the living room. I see her standing in front of the door. She moves out of the way and I see Richie Tozier.

"Hey, Eds" he smiles. I groan at the nickname.

"Richie?" I ask.

"You didn't give me your phone number or anything so I didn't know how to contact you"

"Oh, sorry. What's up?"

"Just wondering if you wanted to hang out"

"Can I, Momma?" I ask. 

"Be home before dark and be careful of the dirt" she says.

"Thank you," I say and follow Richie outside, closing the door behind me.

"What do you wanna do?" he asks.

"I don't know. Go to the quarry or something?"

"Sure," he says and gets into his truck. I get into the passenger side and he starts driving.

"So...Bill and Stan. That was.....expected" I say trying to make conversation.

"Yeah. They've had a thing for each other since like 6th grade"