Chapter 2

[*drum roll* so, without further ado, let's get right on with it shall we. Here goes.]

Her girlfriend's arm came up and around her the nape of her neck to clutch the strands of her hair as she took her girlfriend's rigid nipples in her mouth and bit down. A whimper left her girlfriend's mouth. She sucked on that nipple, trying to ease the pain by running her tongue over it.

She shifted her mouth's attention to the other breast while her hands traced the outline of her lover's beautiful body; from her wide and bony shoulders to her calloused palms to the breastbone between her perky breasts down to her stomach and then lightly around her little belly button to the not-so-gentle curve of her waist.

She did all this while keeping her eyes closed and her mouth focused solely on her lover's nipple; she wanted to look at her beloved's body through the touch of her hands, she wanted to feel it without any distraction from her other senses and savour that feeling; drink it in, memorize it, stamp her lover's every single curve and flaw to her memory. She tried, as long as possible, to delay her hand from touching her lover's core, as much as she wanted to, but she was still a little mad and still wanted to teach her girlfriend a lesson. Hence, she resorted to teasing. Just as her girlfriend had done to her earlier.

Smirking a little while kissing her lover's belly button and dipping her tongue in there, she ran her hands down her lover's thighs. Ever so slowly, she traced her inner thighs, letting her fingertips hover for a while above her lover's core, barely touching. This act of teasing brought out a frustrated moan from her girlfriend.

"Beg me" she said.

"P-please. Just touch me" her lover replied, panting.

She was very turned on and a drop of wetness leaked out from her glistening sheath. In her haste to be touched by her, her lover grabbed her hand and dragged her fingertips through her core, releasing a long moan. She stared at her lover. She looked so beautiful laying there on the bed like that, the moonlight shining on one side of her face, defining her high cheekbones even more, her eyes closed and her eyelashes fanned out over her cheeks, her legs spread out to make space for her between them, and so incredibly turned that she'd become so bold as to grab her S.O.'s hand in order to please herself. This picture of her lover before her made her even more wetter than before, completely drenching her new underwear.

She slowly took her hand out from her lover's grasp and layed it on her hipbone, to help her balance herself as she slowly bent down towards her lover's glistening sheath. She laboriously ran the tip of her tongue up and down her lover's core, taking her time.

"Sweet heavens, baby" her lover moaned.

Encouraged by her moans, she flattened her tongue in order to cover that whole area of pinkness, down to the opening of her sex. She slowly did so once, and then twice and then she lost count as she repeatedly touched that sensitive bundle of nerves of her lover with the tip of her tongue.

"holy fucking shit, lick it baby, make me come", she moaned and half screamed.
Her lover was a talker in the bed and she loved that about her.

She knew that her lover was close to her release from the way she moaned now. She hardened her tongue and directly went to assault her lover's clitoris, trying to match to the rhythm of her lover's hip thrusts.

"Make me come for you" her lover moaned loudly.

Precisely at this moment, she led her lover's legs to wrap themselves around her shoulder, elevating the position of her lover's hips a little father from the mattress and most importantly, helping her tongue meet her lover's clitoris exactly how she wanted it.

She continued her assault on her lover's clit.
"Come for me" said she, and at last, did her lover come, gushing, in her mouth.