Janis x Reader (2)

After everybody had finished their lunch and chocolate puddings, you and Janis (and Damian too, oooh) went out onto the school yard. Of course, the first thing you noticed was Regina and her 'best friends' playing their little mind games on the other students.
You couldn't help but feel bad for your peers as Regina spitefully chuckled at their confused looks.

Your eyes wondered to Karen and Gretchen. You weren't really surprised that Karen was picking the grass and flowers, completely oblivious of her surroundings, but Gretchen always seemed to look uncomfortable whenever Regina did this kind of stuff. You would assume that she'd be used to it by now, but it didn't look like she was.

'BOO!'
shouted Janis, trying to scare you, but it didn't really work.

'Oh, sorry. I must have done it again, my bad'
You said, realising that you had lost focuse. Again.

'Hey Y/N, what's up with you today? You seem a little unaware of stuff, is something wrong?'
Janis asked, a worried tone hidden in her voice as she spoke.

'Me? Oh yeah I'm fine.. just, thinking about stuff I guess..'
You say, not wanting the conversation to go on any longer.

'Hey. Stop a minute. Damian, leave for a sec please. Me and Y/N need to have a talk'

Your stomach churned into knots as you started to worry about why she wanted Damian to leave, and why it seemed like a very important 'talk'

Oh god. What if she knows? She probably does. It's so obvious, godammit. Way to go Y/N, now your best friend and undying crush hates you. This is just fantastic.

You felt like crying as you head spun with negative thoughts, your heart beating a million miles per minute as a bead of sweat runs down your head.
You refuse to make eye contact with the rebellious girl, which only seems to make matters worse.

'Y/N, look at me. You look really worried, you would tell me if anything was bothering you right? I hate seeing my friends like this, knowing I can't do anything to stop it. If you let me know what's wrong, maybe I could help? I wouldn't tell a soul I promise. Not even Damian'

Woah. Not even Damian? They've been the closest of friends for years! They're practically inseparable! What else is she keeping from him I wonder...

You calmed down a bit as you filled your head with happy thoughts.
Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy tho-

Janisssssss. Look at her beautiful face, and it's so damn cute how she always seems either really private and kept to herself, or really public and confident. She's so confusing and wonderful. Like a weird creature with the greatest fur and angelic voic-

'Just, let me know if you're stressed about anything. You never act like this and I worry so much when you do'

Janis worries about me? That's,,,, really cute. I mean she probably doesnt mean anything by it. Yeah no why would you even believe for a second that she likes girls, let alone you.

You sigh, your head still throbbing. You were starting to get a headache, and a very painful one too. You grip your forehead as a natural instinct, rubbing it to lessen the pain.

'Janis really, I'm fine. Thanks for worrying about me, but it's just a minor headache, that's all'

'Promise Y/N?'

You sweat nervously, hating the fact that you have to lie to Janis.

'I promise'

You watch as she loosens up a bit, still not 100% certain that you're telling the truth. You avoid eye contact as you make your way over to Damian, your face red and puffy.

Well I mean that was literal hell, but it could've been worse. She could of found out that I like her, or I could of blurted out something ridiculous. Who am I kidding she probably thinks I'm a right idiot now. You just make eveeeeerything better don't you Y/N.

~le time skip~

You flick your pencil around carelessly, your mind always rewinding back to lunch. You couldn't really tell if it was a success or not. She didn't know about the crush, and was genuinely worried about you.
Pro.

But, the situation was awkward and you don't know if you put Janis on edge and caused her stress. Plus, you now have no idea if you'll be fine or if you and Janis would be uncomfortable around one another.
Con.

You breath a heavy sigh as you naturally blank out your French teacher, searching around the room as your eyes lay upon the, all so beautiful, Janis Sarkisian. You know that she's probably worried about you right now, but she is so hella cute when she's concentrated. It's even cuter how she sticks out the tip of her tongue when she writes or sometimes chews her pencil.

This girl is going to kill me I swear..

(Ahhhh sorry I'm late, part 3 coming soon my lovelies~)