Janis x Reader (3)

Holy heck guys this story wasn't supposed to be this long I swear, I probably just got caught up in writing it 😂 this was supposed to just be a chapter but guess not (Oops)

As the teacher lectured on about endings or whatever, you couldn't help but notice that Janis took quick glances at you from time to time, then immediately getting back to what she was doing in her notebook.
How cute.

You tapped your foot against the cold floor as you noticed her doing it again, and again, and again. It was kinda funny because normally you'd be the one to do this, but today it was the other way around. She looked so concentrated and focused which she barely was, considering that this was her least favourite lesson and never did the homework or anything.

Another thing you noticed is that she was probably drawing something, since she adored art and had won a prize at an art competition (she drew you, her, Damian and Cady) and it was SO impressive.

Wait. Is she drawing me? I mean I don't expect her to or anything but she does keep looking at me. Oh my gosh she did it again! What the hell is she doing?! If she is drawing me she better not make me look like a horse.

BRINGGGGG!

'Alright I want everybody to finish the work I've assigned you, no excuses. That goes for you especially Ms Sarkisian. No late homework either, otherwise I'll call your parents'

She dropped down to the floor in a dramatic way and sighed,
'Please oh please sir, do not call my beloved parents! My poor mama will be ever so worried, and my poor papa will make me work to death, would you want to bring this fate to such a good and healthy child?'

You had to leave the room because you just couldn't contain your laughter. You absulotely love it when she's like this, so dramatic and exaggerated. It pisses the teachers off so much but you don't care because you find it hilarious.

'Ms Sarkisian, please leave and go to your next lesson otherwise you'll be late. And I will certainly not fill out a late slip for you'

She waved goodbye with fake enthusiasm and as soon as she shut the door, she went over to you (still in a fit of laughter) and replies saying

'I hate that teacher. So boring, didn't even flinch. Party pooper'

You were literally crying with laughter now, which set Janis off too, together laughing in the halls hysterically, late for your next lesson. You wouldn't have it any other way. Finally you checked what time it was and realised you were 6 minutes late.

'Janis, look how late we are! We're gonna get a detention!'
You said with a warning tone

'Hey calm down angel face, we can just skip. I know the perfect place, c'mon!'

She grabbed your delicate hands, and you realise how soft hers were and it practically made you melt in the spot. Full with adrenaline, you can down the halls together. Heading to wherever Janis took you.

I have to say, I never thought this would happen. Who cares about stupid physical education anyway? I'm having enough exercise already thank you very much. Wait a minute. The drawing! I need to find out what she was doing, like. NOW.

You decided to let Janis take you to the place first and you'd casually bring it up in conversation, careful not to make it to obvious that you noticed she was glancing at you.

She slowed down steadily, careful not to trip on her laces that were unsurprisingly, not tied.

'We're here'

You glared at everything amazed, you knew everything already because you were by the water fountain behind the back of the school, but it was so much prettier and colourful when Janis was around.