Janis x Damian (request)

(I know Damian is gay but they would make a cute couple if they were both straight)

Janis felt quite stupid for thinking these thoughts. After all, she thought she was into girls, so the fact that she has a crush on her best friend was totally bonkers. I mean, she didn't want to sound horrible when she said this, but of all the guys she could've had a crush on, it just had to be her best friend of 5 years. Oh, and her best friend was also too gay to function.
That's right, it's Damian.

She didn't know what to do about it, there was no way that Damian could possibly like her back. Well, he never actually said to anyone that he liked boys, but it was pretty obvious. But this crush of Janis' was getting way out of hand.

She couldn't properly talk to him anymore without stuttering. Her face as hot as lava and her tongue twisted in her mouth she thought was a dead giveaway. And so did every other student at Northshore High.

Almost everyday she would get random people she didn't know come up to her and calmly tell her that 'Damian is too gay to like girls, find another one and move on'

Which she found incredibly frustrating because first of all there's no such thing as 'too gay' you are what you are. Liking both girls and boys is bisexual. There's a huge difference. And another thing was that it wasn't easy to just 'find another one and move on' she couldn't help but swoon over Damian, and she found it quite disrespectful of them to just go up to her (without having spoken before) and tell her what to do. No fucking thank you.

Janis hated people like that, so she'd just shove them out of the way and say
'I have no idea what you're talking about'
It worked for a short amount of time.

Speaking of Damian, where on earth is he?

At that very moment, Damian came whizzing down the corner, his hair a mess as usual and his face red and puffy.

'Janis, can I talk to you for a moment, something's come up and I think you're the only person who I can trust'

'Uh.. ok'
Janis replied, mentally slapping herself as her tongue got caught. Again.

They went outside to the back of the school were nobody could see them and Damian explained everything.
Janis had a look of pure shock.

'Wait what do you mean you're coming out, everyone knows you're gay'

'No they don't. I know I act it but that's just modern stereotypes, the truth is I think I might be straight. Or bi. I don't know yet but I have a crush on a girl, and she's super pretty and so funny and careless and would punch the president if they made fun of her friends. She's fantastic and I like her a lot. I mean a lot a lot'

Janis' heart had skipped a beat as she realised that she might have a chance now that he's declared he likes girls. But it soon shattered as she realised the girl he was describing was clearly much prettier and braver than she was. She couldn't even talk to her closest friend properly, let alone punch the president.

'Damian that's... fantastic. I think I like boys too, but I don't r-really like to label myself'
She said, her face hot and on the verge of tears.

No. She would not cry in front of her crest friend. Yeah that's right she combined crush and best friend. She never cries so to do it now in front of him would be a total embarrassment.
Although she knew it wasn't her, Janis still wanted to know who it was. For research purposes.

'Hey, if you don't mind, w-who do you think the girl is?'

'Well, I'll give you a hint, her name begins with-'

BRINGGGGG!!!

The bell made both of them jump, Damian quickly whipped out his schedule, checking to see what his last lesson was.