Description

Imagine Sana, Momo and Mina as ugly nerds. Hehe. This GENDERBENDER! So yeh.

Minatozaki Sana the nerd#1, always the cheerful one, but bears a massive hatred for Tzuyu- her so-called mortal enemy.

Myoui Mina the nerd#2,  talented and open-minded, secretly has a crush on her lab partner, Chaeyoung

Hirai Momo the nerd#3, hides a hidden talent of dancing, REALLY good at math, and in love with the playboy, Dahyun.

Son Tzuyu the prince#1, good-looking, is a snob but caring deep inside; loves to tease Sana.

Son Chaeyoung the prince#2, the artistic, smart, and well-mannered.

Son Dahyun the prince#3, the playboy, prolly slept with all the girls in school, secretly soft-hearted.

Plot:
Sana, Momo, and Mina wished that they would be beautiful. Their wish was granted by their fairy godmother, Jihyo. But in every deal, there's a catch. Given 3 days, they must must find boy who is destined to be their true love and must share true loves kiss by the third day.

Will they succeed?

Falling For You : The Curse of Beauty
First Chapter to be Published after 24 hours

—•—

Sorry for the sudden disappearance guyss!! Me and my family went to vacation so I was totally offline the whole time!! :(((

The plot just popped up in my head XD.

Hope y'all enjoy this book, I didn't write this book alone, I had some of my friends to help. For now, i'm putting my "paradise" book to hiatus for awhile. :)))

-chwkwi