SPECIAL CHAPTER

7 years later...

-SANA-

"Stop fighting!" Tzuyu shouted at our two boys. After our marriage I got pregnant again and luckily we were blessed with twins.

Twin brothers.

It's hard to raise boys who would fight every few seconds for no reason, but the hard work pays off seeing them happy.

Jihyo is now 8 years old whilst the boys are 6. "Get changed it's Sahyeon's birthday today." I said to them and fortunately they obliged.

Sahyeon is the daughter of Nayeon and Jeongyeon. Kyungwan just turned 7 the other day and now it's Sahyeon's 6th birthday.

We maintained the close relationship. The boys are really close with Sahyeon. I just fear that when they grow up, they'll resent each other if ever they develop feelings for her.

Though it's hard, we have Jihyo, she's a great noona to them. Sometimes she's even a better parent than us.

She knows how to stop the boys from bickering. "Come on, get in the car." Tzuyu ordered. The boys rushed to the van like it was a race.

"I was hewe fwust!" Tzuhyun shouted. "Noe! I wasw!" Tzueon shouted back.

"Hey stop it." Tzuyu carried both of them into the car. Our driver took us to Nayeon and Jeongyeon's mansion.

There were alot of visitors and we're really late but of course Nayeon rushed to us and gave the boys a hug. "Aunt Nayeon~!" They shouted at the same time.

"Hello both to the both of you." She said while messing their hair. "Wers Sahyeon?" Tzuhyun asked. Nayeon smiled and pointed to her room.

"Sahyeon wouldn't go out of her room. Do you boys wanna help?" They both nodded.

-NAYEON-

I held the boy's hands and we walked upstairs to Sahyeon's bedroom. The boys knocked on her door.

"Sahyeon? It's us Tzuhyun and Tzueon." Tzuhyun said. Slowly the door opened and revealing Sahyeon.

We got in her room. "Why wuldn't wu gow down?" Tzueon asked. "I'm shy." Sahyeon replied.

Tzuhyun walked closer to her and held her hand. He removed his necklace and put it on her. "Wer dis neckwace, it'll keep wu safe."

"Weally?" Tzuhyun nodded. Their friendship really shocks me.

The three of them are really close. Especially Tzuhyun and Sahyeon.

But am I making the right choice? Me and Jeongyeon decided to take Kyungwan and Sahyeon back to Australia where I studied so they can study there.

We went out of the room and we immediately approached Sana and Tzuyu.

"Sana...Tzuyu... Me and Jeongyeon have decided to take our children to Australia." I said with a disappointing voice.

"Mwommwy noo." Sahyeon shouted. I carried her. "Sahyeon don't worry, I promise your friendship with Tzuhyun and Tzueon won't end ok?" She started crying.

I put her down and she rushed to the boys and gave them a hug. "Pwomise we'll still be fwends when I get back?" She said and put out her pinky.

"Yes pwomise. Nothing will chwange bwetween wus." Tzueon said. "Sahyeon come on." I held her hand. She waved goodbye to them as I lead her outside.

-SANA-

"Mwomwy, is Sahyeon weally lweaving?" Tzuhyun asked worriedly. "Hey don't worry ok? Sahyeon really cares for the both of you."

"Come on let's go home. Your grandma and grandpa are dying to see the both of you." I held their hands and we walked back to the van.

We just had a short visit but it was worth seeing Tzuhyun and Tzueon say their final goodbye to Sahyeon.

On our way to the van, Tzuhyun caught Sahyeon being boarded in her van with Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Kyungwan.

Nayeon waved goodbye to us and got in the car and closed the door. Tzuhyun shook his hand out of my grip and I let him go.

He ran after the moving van. "Tzuhyun!" Tzuyu ran after him.

"Sahyeon! Pwease don't fowgwet us!" Tzuhyun shouted while running. Tzuyu immediately grabbed him before he could reach the highway.

He carried him back to us and hugged him. "You could've killed yourself." I said while hugging him tightly.

"I just wanted to sway goodbwye to Sahyeon." He said and cried on my shoulder. I calmed him down and we entered the van.

Pwease cwome back...

Pwease don't fowgwet wus...

Pwease don't fowgwet me...

T H E   E N D
14/10/18