09 | Explanation

-DAHYUN-
(P.O.V in Chapter 8)

"But Morin, you do have a shot with me. It's me who doesn't have a shot with you. You're special ok?" She shook her hands off my grip "How could say that when you already have someone else?"

She ran away, leaving me confuse, super confused!

Soon, I saw Chaeng's car parked beside me. "Hyun, is everything ok?"

"I-I don't even know!" I frustratedly said before marching back in the cafe. "Hyun? Are you ok?" Nayeon asked.

Soon Chaeng and Miku walked in and sat beside us. "Hyun, did Morin say anything uh weird?"

"Yeah! A lot actually!" I annoyingly said. "Morin thinks you and Nayeon noona are dating." Chaeng said as he sat beside me.

Of course that whole explanation caused me to choke on my drink.

"Me dating Nayeon?!" Chaeng nodded. Nayeon just giggled.

"Don't worry Hyun, I'll explain to that girl that we aren't dating. So I'm guessing she's the special girl you were supposed to introduce me to?" I nodded.

"Hey Nayeon noona, it's been so long." Chaeng said as he stood up to hug Nayeon. "Who's this girl? Your girlfriend?" Chaeng chuckled. "No, she's my friend, Miku."

"Why not help me find Morin?"

"Dahyun is right, who knows where could she be!" Miku said. We quickly left the cafe and separated ways to find her easily.

Nayeon went with me, while Chaeng and Miku went together. "Where would she be?"

I drove around, until I stopped at a nearby park. "Hyun, I'll buy some water, I'll be back." Nayeon said before leaving.

I roamed around, I looked at the time, it's dusk and it's getting dark.

Where is she! I'm going to die of worry! "Hyun, found her yet?" I shook my head.

"What does she look like? Do you have a pic?" I nodded and took out my phone and showed her a pic of Morin I secretly took when she was reading a book.

"She's pretty." I nodded. "Ok, I'll check there." She pointed to the far south side of the park.

We parted ways, I started roaming around even if it was outside the park area already.

My heart's beating so fast, we just met but she immediately shared a special connection with me.

I never felt this with the girl's I met before. Why though? What does Morin have that other girl's don't?

I was getting tired, I sat by the curb hopping that I'll see Morin.

My eyes started getting blurry, I hate getting tired! But on the other side of the road, I saw her, standing, looked so sad.

The rain started pouring. I stood up despite my body aching from tiredness. I was about to cross the road but I heard a long honk from a car.

Is it just me or that car is running straight towards me?

Before I could get hit, someone pushed me aside, causing both of us to fall.

"HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" The driver said.

My eyes were too blurry to recognize the person who saved me.

"Dahyun? Dahyun wake up!" It's Morin! She saved me! He caressed her cheeks.

Last thing I remember, everything turned pitch black.

-CHAEYOUNG-

Morin contacted Miku, we're currently on the way to the hospital.

Hyun fainted on Morin's lap, both of them are completely drenched.

"Morin, have this towel." I gave a towel to Morin, she's shivering since she got wet from the rain. "Morin, Hyun and Nayeon aren't dating, I hope you'll hear me out."

"W-what?" I nodded. "I thought too much didn't I?"

"It's fine."

Soon the doctor came out. "May I speak with a relative?" I approached the doctor. "He's my brother."

"Oh, you're brother fainted due to extreme exhaustion. Is he sleeping properly?"

"I don't really know. He usually comes home at dawn, between 3-4 am." I replied. "You're brother needs a lot of rest, if he does not get proper rest, fainting will be a common occurrence and could lead to something serious." I nodded before the doctor left.

"First, Tzuyu and Sachi went missing now Dahyun's hospitalized. Will things get any worse?" Morin complained. My phone vibrated, I check and it was from Tzuyu.

"Don't worry about Tzuyu and Sachi, they're together in who knows where."

"WHAT?!" Both Miku and Morin shouted in shock. "Where are they?"

"Tzuyu didn't tell me anything. But I bet they won't be back for awhile."

"Why?"

"I have no idea with my brother. He thinks Sachi is our former classmate." I chuckled.

"Who?"

"Sana, my brother thinks Sachi is Sana." Both Morin and Miku's eyes widened. "Haha, that's crazy." Miku blurted out.

"Yeh, my brother's crazy." I laughed out.

-MINA-

"Excuse us." I grabbed Momo's hand and dragged her out. "Sana is with Tzuyu! For sure Tzuyu will make Sana admit who she really is!" I panicked.

"Sana won't do that." Momo said. "We just have to trust her."

"You're right. But of course I can't help but be worried." Tzuyu is not just a bully, but he's incredibly smart and cunning, he probably already has a plan to make Sana admit.

"We need to find them." I suggested.

"Mina are you crazy! You want us to roam around Korea to find them?!"

I sighed. "Fine. Let's just try to contact Sana."

-NAYEON-

Miku grabbed the other girl's hand out. I wanted to be friends so I decided to follow them.

They looked like they were arguing, I wasn't eavesdropping, I could hear what they were saying with no intentions of listening.

"Mina are you crazy! You want us to roam around Korea to find them?!" The one girl shouted.

Mina? I thought her name was Miku? What the hell is going on?

Maybe that's just her second name. I decided to just talk to them later on, I want to get to know them better.