10 | Sleep

-SANA-
(P.O.V in Chapter 9)

Tzuyu came back with a Rosemallow on his hand. He placed it on my ear. "T-thanks." I can't help but blush.

"You look 10x cutter." He pinched my cheeks. "Let's get inside." I stood up and we walked in.

His grandma prepared food. "Eat up now." She said as she offered plates and chopsticks. I tasted one of her dishes, and I have to say, it tastes amazing.

It was so good that I took plenty more and shoved it in my mouth. I enjoyed the food so much that I didn't realize Tzuyu was looking at me with a smile.

"You like it huh?" He asked while slightly laughing. "Super!" I said with my mouth full.

Soon, Tzuyu moved closer towards my face. I closed my eyes but, I felt a finger on the side of my lip. "There was something." He said.

Our eyes met, but soon it became a stare. "Ehem, no flirting on the dining table." His grandma said. Tzuyu awkwardly pulled away.

Our dinner was over, and I'm so full. Tzuyu's grandma can cool well. "Tzuyu, where will you be taking your friend tomorrow?",

"U-uh, not sure yet."

"You two wants to relax right? Go to the beach tomorrow, there aren't that much people since it's a weekday." She suggested. "B-beach?" He nervously said.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "My grandson can't swim." His grandma said.

"HALMEONI!" He shouted before covering his face in embarrassment.

I snorted, for a tough guy like him, he can't swim? "I-I can, just a little." He defended. For once, I've seen Tzuyu so cute, the way he defended himself, it's like he was a 6 year old.

"I'd love to go to the beach."

"Fine." He annoyingly said before crossing his arms. "You're gonna regret it." He scoffed before standing up and left the room.

It was only me and his grandma. "So Sachi, tell me about yourself, where are your parents?"

"My parents are back in Osaka, I just went here in Seoul to study."

"Oh, so do you live by yourself?" I shook my head. "No, I have me friends with me."

"Ah, I see. Do you like my grandson?" I froze and couldn't answer. "H-he's a good friend, he's sometimes a snob, but he's really caring."

She smiled. "I'll accept that as an answer, but you just ignored my question." I felt ashamed. "I-I like him, he risked his life for me, but I don't know if what I feel is love or admiration." I honestly said.

She held my hand. "Remember this, trust you head but listen to your heart. You don't think feelings, you feel it, through here." She said while placing her hand on the area of her heart.

"It's getting late, you and Tzuyu should get to bed." She guided me to where I'll sleep, when we entered the room, my eyes widened.

It's almost as big as our apartment in Seoul! There was a queen size bed and a chandelier and even a TV!

"A-are you sure this isn't a master's bedroom? It looks too grand."

"Nonesense! This is just our guestroom." Woah, if the guestroom is this amazing, imagine how the master's bedroom is!

She closed the door for me, I immediately jumped on the bed. It felt so comfortable!

While I was enjoying the comfort of the bed, someone knocked.

"Ms. Park? Mrs. Yu gave me the pajamas you'll wear, I placed it downstairs in the living room."

"O-oh ok!" I replied. I stood up and opened the door. I marched downstairs and took the pajamas.

"Excuse me, where's the bathroom?" I asked one of the maids. She pointed towards the door not to far.

I opened the door only to see Tzuyu half naked and his lower half covered with a towel.

Damn that boy has abs!

"OMG!" I shut my eyes and turned around. "Sachi!" He shouted.

"Don't you know how to lock the door?!" I shouted back, while my eyes still closed.

I ran back to my room, my face was so red and for some reason, the image of Tzuyu's body keeps replaying in my head.

"Forget it! Forget it! Forget it!" I chanted as I hit my face with a pillow. Someone knocked on the door again, I opened it and saw Tzuyu! Still half naked!

At least he's wearing pajamas with a towel over his shoulder, I can't help but admit how hot he looks, with his hair still wet from his fresh shower.

He gave me a smirk. "What are you smirking at?!"

"I bet my body keeps replaying on your head." He proudly said. "Tss, are you here to piss me off, if yes then goodnight." I was about to close the door but his hand stopped me by holding it.

"Halmeoni prepared some milk, she told me to tell you." He emotionlessly said before letting me go. He placed his hands in his pockets before leaving.

Once he left, I went down and saw his grandma at the dining room with two glasses of milk.

"Oh Sachi, why are you so red? Are you sick?" She worriedly asked. Omg, I forgot I was blushing so hard.

"No, it just feels hot." I lied. "Ok, wait here." She left and went to the other room.

In just few seconds, the room became really cold. "Feeling better?" She asked. "Better than ever." I said while shivering.

I took the glass of milk and quickly ran back to my room. Even my room is cold!

I decided to just let it be. I got myself into this, I have to suffer!

In less than 30 minutes, I couldn't bear the cold. I decided to go out, the halls and rooms are dark, which meant everyone was already asleep.

I went to the front entrance and went out. Even the outside was cold it was warm enough for me, at least it wasn't freezing like it is inside! I covered my arms with my hands.

Suddenly, I felt arms hugging my body. "T-tzuyu?" I asked, and for some reason I didn't pull away.

"What are you doing?"

"You're feeling cold, so I'm warming you up." He was wearing a jacket but took it off and made me wear it.

I kinda felt bad since he was only wearing a sleeveless undershirt as his top and thin cloth pajamas.

"Aren't you feeling cold?"

She chuckled. "I'm fine." He held my hand and brought me back inside where he took me to a balcony, which had an amazing view of the province and the moon.

It was beautiful.

We sat down together, both looking towards the moon. I felt, 100x more comfortable than I was in the guestroom bed.

Looking at the moonlight and covered by the warmth of Tzuyu's arms.

-TZUYU-

I was giving Sachi a warm hug, I felt that she was already falling asleep.

I was going to tell her to get to bed, but she fell asleep, with her head on my shoulder.

I smiled.

Out of nowhere, I gave her a kiss on the forehead. Why did I do that?!

I thought she'd wake up, but instead she fell deeply asleep. I didn't want to wake her up, so I just decided to sleep with her in this position.

"Goodnight." I whispered as I closed my eyes.