Getting ready

Ink would be jumping in excitement "OOOOO! Paint I can't waaait!" Paint would chuckle,Seeing his younger brother like this was kind of adorable "You really need to calm down" Paint said handing Ink money.Ink would stop jumping and look up at paint,His eyes would start changing into all these different shapes. Paint would start poking Ink "Uhh..Kidddoo..Are you okay?" Ink's eye would change back into a star and a blue oval "Yeah,I was just zoned out." Ink would stop looking at paint and runs to a desk,The desk was full of papers and art material..It was just messy.Paint would start making breakfast.Paint's phone would make a beep,Paint would look at the message and looks at Ink with a smile "Hey Ink,guess what." Ink was just making more mess on the desk at this point,Ink looked back at paint "What?" Paint would show Ink his phone,Ink's eyes would go to stars "EEEEEEEE! DREAM IS GOING TO BE THERE!?" Paint would nod "Calmmmm downnn pleaseee.." Paint said kind of whining "BROTHER I HAVEN'T SEE DREAM FOR LIKE YEARS,I CAN'T CALM DOWN!" Ink basically screaming at this point.This was true,Dream had to move away for nightmare's new job.Ink would stop screaming for a little "Where's the money I gave you?" Paint asked "Right here!" Ink pointed at his pocket on his shorts.Paint handed Ink his backpack and walked Ink to the side of the Street,Ink's star eye would turn into a question mark "aren't you going to drive me?" Paint would have a smile on his face "weeeelll,This was going to be a lil different this time-" A car would pull up and honks at the brothers,The car's window would slide down..

((A a a a.))