-[.Chapter seven.]-

.*•Ink's POV•*.
I've been talking to so much people,Some I don't even know but,They seem very nice. I saw one boy whisper to his friends and then they all looked at me,I'm supposing that they were taking about me.

Dream would black out whenever I was talking to him for some reason,He seemed to stare at me and I'II stared right back,I like this game .w.

Dream would shake his head and then have some yellow blush on his face.He hid his face in his hands, I found that adorable!

*Dream's POV*
We have been here for like a hour,Everything was going good but I just had to be awkward.Now I'm here,Holding my blushing face-Hhh..and Ink is staring at me with that innocent smile.

We are still here at the gym,We haven't moved because well,We didn't get our schedules,When I mean our schedules I mean the whole school didn't get one.The school had something wrong with the..No wait lemme just-EVERYTHING because of some scoundrel that messed with everything,Like come on dude.

The school was now just a mess,everything is off and just chaos.

..Error's POV..
We're almost at the gym.Cross has been jabbering away,If only I was listening or understood what he was saying. "Okay Error,Were here-" Cross got shoved by some dude with a hat that said "A big boy"  . Cross would just walk it off but then I heard him whisper "aaahh..Ffff..Whyy.." Weak.

I saw Inky,He looks happy so that means I'm happy.I smiled and walked over to Ink,Putting my arm around him. Ink would stiffen up but then relaxes after he sees it's me. Dream was covering his face for what ever reason.

"Sooo..Error we have like the whole school day to do something!" Ink would yell so I can hear him over all of the kids Chatting away. Dream would come outta his hands.He'd look at me and Ink with a pissed face

"Dreaaam! Why were you blushing?" Ink would gasp and then look at Dream again..Give him more attention then me. "Are you sick!?"

-No one's POV-
Dream would sweat a little and then nod.Ink would gasp again and gets up,Ink would hug Dream and then say "If you need to go home,Go home Dreamy!" Dream would just blush more,Looking like a lemon.((MMMM LEMON U S A Y-))

"H-heh..Naah,It's just a cough and a lil fever.." Dream would pat Ink's head.Ink would let go and sit back down with Error.

Cross would come in after going to the nurse's Office,The Nurse wasn't there. "Hello Error anddd..?" Cross would look at Ink with a questioning face "I'm Ink! Or Skittles,What ever you prefer to call me!" Ink would giggle and look at Cross. Cross had some purple on his face "Hmmm..Skittles would be a nice nickname soooo I'm calling you skittles!"

Cross would smile at Ink,Still with a lil blush on his face.Ink would smile back.Ink would get up and grabs Cross's arm,He'd make Cross sit.Cross was a grape.Error would look at Cross and looks back at the floor,Those dark thoughts were still there..And Error was listening to them.