Meeting the yandere named error .<.

When the two skeletons finally got inside the school they saw a lot of different monsters and surprisingly some humans.Ink took dream's hand into his,Dream had a tone of yellow as he looked at the smaller skeleton "I don't want to get lost Dream." Ink said while staring at the floor "O-oh okay." Dream would respond being kinda nervous "So! Where are we right now Dream?" Ink would ask while he looks around the place.Dream would shrug "This is a new school sooo.. actually this looks like a gym" Ink would look at Dream for a bit,His eyes start changing Colors and Shapes again "Innnkkkk theee Inkkkllinnnggg are you thereee?" Dream would poke Ink after saying that.Ink would jerk back "O-oh! Sorry Dream,I was just thinking." Ink would fix his scarf "Anyways,You said this was a gym?" Ink was paying no attention of what Dream was saying before "Yeah seems like iT-" A boy  bumped into Dream,He had so much colors it would make your eyes hurt..He also had a hat on backwards with the word 'swag' on it and some glasses that said 'fresh'  "ooooH sorry my bro!" The boy would apologize,Ink would see another boy in back of mr.swag.Ink would walk up to him,He looked like he got no sleep and was..I really don't know something is just off about him,VERY OFF  "Hello!" Ink would greet the sleepy boi with a smile while the other skeletons talked.Error would look down at Ink,Error's eyes would light up "Hey.." Error would say has he looked down at Ink "My name is Ink,What's yours?" Error would smile at this adorable skeleton,'A actual smile..Are they the one mom said that would help me.?' Error thought to himself,Error would shake off those thoughts "I'm Error,Nice to meet you." Error's smile would just increase.Mr.rad came back after talking to Dream "Oh sorry little brosik! Error doesn't like talking all the mu-" Fresh would stop talking as he saw the smile Error had on his face "I'm sorry then Error." Ink said ((m o m s a i d))  Error would look at fresh,His smile was gone and the emotionless look was back "Fresh it's fine." Fresh would look at his brother and then Ink "Hey little skele,I was totally wrong! He seems to be happy today!"  Ink would look at fresh and smile "That's good to know" Fresh would have a light blush on his face,He'd look away from Ink "Error we should go,Geno wanted to talk to you." Error would just roll his eyes "Why." Fresh would whisper something in error's ear or earhole ((iDk.)) Error would just sigh has he followed Fresh,Error was growing dark thoughts in his mind 'I must have them,I must not lose them to anybody.' He'd look at fresh 'no one will take them.No one will touch them..They are mine.' He'd smile 'I'II make sure of that.'