Author's Note

Disclaimer:

This work is a piece of fiction that takes place in the RWBY universe. The author of this work claims no legal ownership of the characters, creatures, or locations in the RWBY Universe. The universe of RWBY, including its characters, character's accessories, character designs, creatures, locations, and the world of Remnant, are the sole property of Rooster Teeth LLC and its affiliates.

List of terms and abbreviations:

F/N: First Name

H/C: Hair Color

H/S: Hair Style

E/C: Eye Color

F/C: Favorite Color

IMPORTANT: This story is a Male Reader Insert where the reader will form a relationship with both Summer Rose and Cinder Fall. For the purpose of this story the reader must accept the idea that Summer and Cinder are relatively close in age. In the show's continuity we can assume that Qrow, Raven, and Taiyang are all in their late thirties to early forties, given the age at which students attend Beacon Academy and the ages of Yang and Ruby. As Summer was in the same year as Qrow, Raven, and Tai, we approximate her age would be around the same were she still alive. During the events of the show, Cinder's age can be approximated at around late twenties to early to mid-thirties. This story takes place primarily before the events of the show and will assume a maximum five year difference between Summer and Cinder, despite that not being the case in the show.

The story will be told heavily through flashbacks, the time frame being given (ie: 5 Years Ago). At the opening of the story, before any flashbacks, the reader's age, as well as Summer's and Cinder's, will be in their mid to late twenties, Ruby and Yang having already been born. Towards the end of the story the reader will have the decision to either choose to be with Summer or Cinder. Based on the reader's choice they will be directed to a specific chapter to continue the story that corresponds with the person they chose (Summer Ending / Cinder Ending).

This story was heavily inspired by a One-Shot written by the Wattpad author batmanbeyondis. Batmanbeyondis has graciously allowed me to expand upon his One-Shot and turn it into a full-fledged story. Make sure you go check him out. He's a great writer and has plenty of RWBY fanfictions that are sure to help satiate your RWBY fanfiction appetite.