(Cinder Ending) Chapter XVI: Swallowed by Night (Lemon)

The light was putting up a tremendous fight, but in the end, you forced it from your body. Part of you had really wanted to choose Summer, but you didn't need her. Whatever you may have once felt for her was destroyed, forced from your being along with the light. But Cinder, she had never once judged you, never once tried to change who you were. The two of you had actually built a relationship together, a life that you could share, and you weren't about to throw that away just to go running back to some school boy crush. Your decision must have been made evident on the outside because Summer was screaming your name, begging you to come back to her. Falling forwards, you catch yourself by placing your hands on the ground. You hear Cinder laughing softly from behind you.

"What were you expecting?" She asks Summer. "For him to fall into your arms. Did you think he would just forget everything you did to him and that the two of you would be together? That you would just live happily ever after?"

Cinder walks forwards and kneels next to you, helping you to your feet.

"Get away from him!" Summer shouts. She rushes forwards and tries to attack Cinder, but you use your shadows to trap her, grabbing her wrists and ankles, suspending her in the air. She struggles against the restraints but eventually gives up, instead looking at you with sad eyes. "(F/N)?" She says quietly.

"I'm sorry Summer." You say, not really meaning it. "But I already told you, the (F/N) you knew is dead.

"No." Summer shakes her head. "I don't believe that. The man I love is still in there."

"Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't." Cinder says. "Regardless, it doesn't matter, because (F/N) doesn't love you."

"Shut up!" Summer shouts.

"Face it." Cinder taunts, stepping away from you and approaching Summer. "You had your chance with him and you threw it away. (F/N)'s mine now."

"No. That's not true. (F/N) would never choose to be with someone like you."

"Someone like me? What, evil? Maybe your (F/N) wouldn't, but it's like I said, he isn't yours anymore. Maybe a demonstration would help. (F/N)." She calls over her shoulder.

Summer looks at you with fearful eyes as you move next to Cinder. Cinder grabs you by the collar of your coat and pulls you into a deep passionate kiss. Watching Summer out of the corner of her eyes, Cinder smiles when she sees tears begin to form in Summer's eyes.

"I want you to fuck me (F/N)." Cinder says quietly, but loud enough for Summer to hear. "No, I want you to make love to me. Show this woman who you really want."

Pulling you into another kiss, Cinder unbuttons your pants and pulls down your zipper. Her hand reaches into your pants and wraps around your hardened member. Stroking you several times, she steps back and peels back the split in her dress. Shifting her panties to the side, she exposes her shaven pussy. Walking forwards you seize Cinder in your arms, gripping her round ass in your hands. She jumps into your arms and wraps her legs around your waist, your cock pressing against her opening. Grinding against you several times, she takes your cock and positions it at her entrance before sinking down onto it and moaning loudly.

"Watch closely girl." Cinder moans breathlessly. "I want you to see what you missed out on."

Wrapping her arms around your neck, Cinder starts to bounce on your cock. Pressing her against the wall of one of the destroyed houses, you thrust into her tight walls, the tip of your cock pressing against her most sensitive area, causing her to moan.

"Yes." Cinder moans. "Right there! Keep going! Fuck me harder, faster!"

Cinder's breaths start to become more ragged as her walls tighten around your member. She releases a moan that echoes through the night sky as she reaches her orgasm. Setting her down, her juices running down her legs, she drops onto her knees and places her face even with your member. Grabbing the back of her head in one hand, you press her towards your cock. Opening her mouth, she eagerly begins sucking you off, bobbing her head as her cherry lips trail along your shaft, coating it in saliva. She begins playing with herself as she continues to suck your cock. She moans, sending vibrations up your member. Feeling your end build up, you grab Cinder's head and jam your cock deep down her throat. You release into her mouth, continuing to thrust as you do so. Once you're finished, you refasten your pants.

Cinder gets to her feet and approaches Summer, some of your cum dripping from her lips. Wiping at her mouth, she lets your cum trickle from her fingers and into her mouth.

"Delicious." She says, taunting Summer. "As you can see, he is no longer yours."

Tears fall freely from Summer's eyes as she finally accepts Cinder's words as true.

"Now," Cinder says in mock thought, "where were we? Ah, yes."

Cinder summons a bow and arrow made of glass and aims it at Summer's heart. Summer closes her, accepting of her fate. Just as the arrow is about to pierce her heart, Qrow jumps in front of her, the arrow hitting his scythe and shattering. Raven lands behind you and Cinder and rushes you with her sword, distracting you while Tai and Qrow free Summer. Once they've cut her from your shadows, Raven drops another flash bomb, stunning you. Slicing through the air, a portal appears through which she and the rest of Team STRQ escape.

You're about to fall back into the shadows and chase after them but are stopped by Cinder placing a hand on your shoulder.

"Forget them (F/N)." She says. "We have more important matters to address. The Spring Maiden still needs to be... relieved of her powers."

Nodding, you follow Cinder and the two of you walk back into the burning village to find the girl. Her crying is what gives them away. Hiding in an alleyway, the girl's annoying whining leads you directly to them. The mother is quickly disposed of. You're about to strike down the girl when Cinder stops you by grabbing your shoulder.

"Wait." She says. Approaching the crying girl, Cinder bends down and places her hands on her knees. "What's your name little one?"

"Lilith." The little girl sniffs.

"Hello Lilith." Cinder grins. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Cinder. That man over there is (F/N)."

"What's wrong with mommy?" She asks, her voice wavering.

"Well Lilith, your mommy and daddy are tired. You know what tired is, right?"

Lilith nods. "I get really sleepy sometimes too. Are mommy and daddy sleeping?"

"Yes." Cinder nods. "Your mother and father are very tired, and they need to sleep. They wanted me and my friend to look after you until they wake up."

"They did?" Lilith rubs at her eyes.

"Mmhmm." Cinder stands and offers Lilith her hand. "Come with me child. I promise we'll take good care of you while your parents are asleep."

Slowly, Lilith reaches out her hand and takes Cinder's. Turning, Cinder leads the child away from her mother and the two approach you.

"What are you doing Cinder?" You ask quietly.

"Come on (F/N)." Cinder says. "Just look at her. Isn't she adorable?"

"We were supposed to take her power." You remind her.

"And we will. All she needs is to be taught how to use her power."

"Salem will not be happy about this."

"Let me worry about Salem." Cinder says as she bends down, picking the little girl up in her arms. Lilith stares at you, her bright blue eyes filled with curiosity.

"Are you two a mommy and daddy?"

Cinder laughs and you scowl. "Not quite." Cinder says. "But we are together."

"And you love each other?"

You and Cinder look at each other. "Yes." Cinder nods. "We love each other very much."

"That's good. Mommies and daddies should love each other."

"Hey Lilith?" Cinder asks. "Have you ever wanted to fly?"

Lilith nods.

"Well my friend, (F/N), can make you fly."

"He can?" Lilith asks, her eyes growing wide.

Cinder nods. "(F/N)."

Releasing an internal sigh, you summon a shadow which carries the three of you into the air. Lilith laughs as the two of you begin to fly away from the burning village.