Vamos a la Playa (Let's go to the beach)

Marinette and her class were going on a field trip to the beach. It was mainly a getaway to relieve stress caused by all the recent Akumas. Marinette has made the mistake of leaving her bag in reach of Alya. The girls had a sleepover the previous night. They had a mini fashion show trying on the bikinis they had bought mearlier in the day. Marinette has chosen a pink one piece with a sweetheart neckline she didn't really like wearing a 2 piece because then her abs would show and people would start to ask questions that she didn't know the answer to. Marinette has fallen asleep before Alya. Alya has taken this opportunity to switch out Marinette's pink one piece for a sexy and very revealing red two piece. After doing that she decided it was time for bed and went to sleep. You can imagine Marinette's surprise when she found a sexy red two piece instead of her pastel pink one piece. Alya stood outside of Marinette's changing room laughing her ass off.
"Why did you switch out my swim suit for this." Marinette said holding the swimsuit in her hand.
"Because you need to show off to impress someone." Alya said with a wink. Marinette blushes a bright pink.
"Alya can you please go get me my swimsuit."
"But you already have a perfectly good one right there." Alya replied with a smirk.
"Alya, please."
"Sorry Mari, I think I hear someone calling my name." Alya ran off to were Nino and Adrien were hanging out.
"Alya!" Marinette yelled. Everyone around her stared at her like she was a weirdo. Marinette decided there was nothing she could do to avoid her fate. She put the bikini on underneath the hoodie she had brought in case it was cold afterwards. Marinette walked out onto the beach. She put her towel on the sand and sat on it.
"Come on Mari, get in the water with us." Adrien told her before Nino splashed him with a water gun.
"Yeah, Mari get in the water with us." Alya said with a shit eating grin on her face. Marinette mumbled a few words under her breath that would have gotten her mouth washed out with soap if she was at home.
"No I'm fine. You guys enjoy it." Marinette replied but not before glaring daggers at Alya. Alya only laughed at this. Marinette has been sitting in the sun for like 10 minutes. She was sweating like a pig but refused to take her jacket off.
"Oh f*ck this." Marinette said before taking off her hoodie.
"Oh this feels so much better." Marinette sighed with relief. Taking off her hoodie made her feel 10x cooler.
"Damn Mari!" A voice shouted from the ocean. It was Alix.
"How the hell did you get abs?" Kim asked.
"Hehe, funny story..." Without saying anything else Marinette went off running.
"Hey, get back here!" Klix exclaimed at the same time. They both came running after her. Marinette tried her best to run but the sand was difficult to run on. She was a few feet ahead of them before she felt her legs off the ground. She looked down and saw Adrien holding her in the air.
"Hi princess." Marinette blushed a red that rivaled her ladybug suit.
"P-put me down!" Marinette said struggling to get away from Adrien's grip.
"Not until you explain to all of us how you got this six pack."
"Fine, I exercise a lot. I go to the gym almost every day. Now can you put me down?"
"Let me think about it...no!" And with that Adrien took off with Marinette in his arms and threw her in the ocean.
"What the hell!" Marinette yelled after she resurfaced.
"You weren't going in so I helped you." Adrien said smugly. Adrien started walking into the ocean when Marinette ducked underneath the water.
"Where did she go?" Adrien asked. Adrien's question was answered a few seconds later when Marinette grabbed his leg and pulled him underwater. After Adrien resurfaced the entire class had a full fledged water war. They kept playing and laughing until they had to leave.

Thanks for reading. These are all the pre-written one shots I have. Next update should be sometime next week ~(•-•~) (~•-•)~