f*ck, marry, kill - marinette's biceps, thighs, and abs

"who's next?" asked Alix, most of their class was currently sitting around in a circle. Marinette, Adrien, Alya and Nino were nowhere to be found, like usual. They were in the middle of gym class when an akuma struck, they were told to sit still and entertain themselves. Akuma's were such a common occurrence that they already had a routine on what games to play. Since it was Friday, the game was 'fuck, marry, kill' 

"I believe it's Juleka's turn" spoke Max after looking at his tablet

"Juleka, f, marry, kill...stormy weather, volpina, lady wifi"

"easy, f stormy weather, marry lady wifi, kill volpina" said Juleka in her usual monotone demeanor

They heard incoming footsteps running rapidly towards the gym, they all went silent, not wanting to draw attention to each other. In ran Marinette, Alya, and Nino trailing not so far behind them. The three of them were resting against the heavy wooden door, their chests heaving from running.

"Are you guys ok?"

"of course, what are we playing?" Alya walked up to the circle and sat in between Rose and Mylene. Marinette sat next to her, making casual conversation with Rose. Nino took a seat in between Nathaniel and Kim. 

"fuck, marry, kill, wanna play?"

"obviously" Alya said a little too overly excited

"It's Juleka's turn to ask"

"Marinette, f, marry, kill...Adrien, Kagami, and my brother"

Marinette burned bright red, the rest of the class taking enjoyment of the question and whispering among each other

"you really had to put me on the spot didn't you"

Juleka smiled, if you could even call it that, and then shrugged

"well, I'd obviously marry Kagami, I know she would treat me right, I'm going to say f...Adrien!"

Everybody shot the bluenette a weird look until they heard the familiar voice of a blonde model behind them

"hey Marinette, what's up you guys" Adrien took a seat on the floor next to Nino.

"you are one lucky lady" muttered Alya into Marinette's ear, Marinette simply grinned widely, thanking the lucky stars she didn't have to answer the question,

"new options, f, marry, kill...Viperion, Carapace, Chat Noir"

"hmmm...F Viperion, that rewinding power would come in handy...kidding...kill Carapace, and I guess that means I'm marrying Chat Noir"

"I hope ladybug doesn't get jealous" snickered Kim

"Nino, your turn"

"oh no"

"F, marry, kill...music, bubbles, and Alya"

"I hate you so much Mari" she flashed him a cheeky smile

"f music, marry Alya, obviously, and kill bubbles because it happened ONE time and you never let me forget it!"

"awww babe"

"ok Alya, f, marry, kill...ladybug, me, and your phone"

"that's so hard!"

"I guess I'd have to f ladybug, marry my phone, and kill...you" The circle of students erupted in a mix of "oohs" and "damns"

"I didn't realize how ruthless you were Cesaire"

"who do I ask?"

"Adrien is the only one left" said Rose 

A smirk spread on Alya's face, 

"Mr. Agreste"

"yes?"

"F, marry, kill-"

"wait what am I supposed to do"

"I forgot you were so sheltered"

"you have to pick one of each 3 options to either fuck, marry, or kill, got it?"

"I think"

"ok, back to the game then" The smirk returned to the girls' face

"f, marry, kill...Marinette's biceps, her thighs, or her abs"

Both the blonde and the bluentte burned bright red, Marinette resisted the urge to scream and run away and never return

"you don't have to answer-"

"I will"

The circle erupted in louder chaos, "but first...I need to see the contenders" The screams and laughs of their classmates only grew louder

"you're a dead man Agreste" Marinette dug herself deeper into her blazer

"come on Marinette" Apparently everyone had rehearsed the same 'let's bully Marinette chant'

"If I do this you all owe me a cover story for showing up late to class"

"deal." they said unanimously

Marinette groaned loudly before standing up and walking to the center of the circle, she peeled her blazer off her arms and threw it at Alya's face. 

"flex!" shouted Alix from her spot on the floor. Marinette's face burned a bright pink color but she followed orders, she flexed her muscles towards the crowd. Kim and Chloe seemed to be her two biggest cheerleaders. She and Chloe were on decent terms but apparently undressing was all it took for her to become one of her close friends. 

"Now the abs!" shouted Mylene, sweet innocent Mylene, might not be so innocent

Marinette's face burned hotter as she pulled up her shirt to expose her abs. Alya had been one of the few people she had allowed seen her abs, and now here she was, displaying them in front of her entire class, life really was never what you expect. 

"thighs! thighs! thighs!"

"no. That's where I draw the line"

"booooo"

"too bad"

"I've made my decision" announced Adrien through fits of laughter

"share please"

"kill the thighs, marry the biceps, and I guess I would f the abs...ewww that makes me seem like a perv. You owe me Alya"

"What do you mean? I did you a favor, now you have an open with Marinette"

"Alya!" the blonde and the bluenette said simultaneously, burning the same shade of bright red

"I guess god really is a woman" said Nino as the gym erupted with laughter. The bell interrupted their good time, however this fun game would be talked about for a very long time.