4 ~ Sexy Ass Granny

Had to do some editing and republish this chapter because I couldn't figure out Lana's aunts name.

E l i j a h 's house was a mansion

E l i j a h 's house was a mansion... or maybe a penthouse? A shed? A murder barn full of chains and saws?

Maybe she had watched one too many horror movies. But what else was Lana supposed to expect when she got picked up by some stranger in the middle of a storm?

Just a second ago he was pushing her out of his office, now he was inviting her into his home?

"What are you doing?" Elijah asked her when she stopped at the bottom of the steps to his house.

It was a cross between a two-story American foursquare and a Victorian house. It had exposed red brick, a large black door and a small porch lined with black fencing. Like professor Keating's house in How to Get Away With Murder. Kinda.

This neighbourhood looked nothing like the rest of the campus. It had clones of his house up and down the quite street, but each house was a different colour. The only thing that would remind you it was still part of a campus was the huge frat house a few doors away.

Lana glanced at him and back at the black door.

"This is kind of... weird"

"Do I have to carry you in here myself?" he threatened from the porch.

"I don't know what's inside there" she started

He rolled his eyes and snorted "Murder's not on my schedule this week. Don't worry"

He threw his arm out to the sides in defeat.

"Would you'd rather stay out here? In this storm?"

Lana stood there silently. Arms wrapped around herself and her bottom lip caught between her teeth trying to stop herself from shivering.

He took a few steps down, into the freezing rain and stood in front of her.

"I can't leave you out here..." he started, glaring into her eyes.

"So, I guess we'll have to stay in the storm together"

They stood there in silence for a few seconds, shivering and completely drenched. They were both a mess, cold and wet. His hair becoming plastered on his forehead with every passing moment. And their clothes becoming heavier as they soaked and sagged under every last raindrop.

Keilana could not imagine the shrinkage in her hair. She was about to go from Amara La Negra's afro to Kanye West real quick.

"Screw this. It's way too cold for this bullshit" she said as she ran up the stairs, towards the door.

Elijah chuckled, following her in.

Lana finally let out a sigh as she stepped into the warmth. He flicked the lights on. It was nothing like she imagined.