Girl's boy talk

With Hiccup & Volka dealing with the guests, Astrid & Heather take the chance for some girl time to catch up, they go back to Astrid's house where Astrid wants to finish her wedding dress as they talk

The Hoffason house  

"This is so beautiful!" Heather exclaims running a hand down the dress, the dress was almost done with the blue patterned fabric around the waist, on the collar & bottom trim & the orange fabric on either side of the blue,Astrid was sewing the blue fabric onto the orange ready to sew onto the cuffs. 

"Hiccup isn't going to be able to take his eyes off you for the whole day" Heather continues. "It's a shame I only get to wear it for one day" Astrid says. "I might find myself taking it out of storage just to try on & remember the day although I did make some night dresses out of the main fabric & the rest of this fabric might be useful for something I can wear more regularly" "I can't imagine you wearing something satin or velvet every day" "I doubt it'll be an everyday thing, just something for special occasions"    

Astrid starts sewing the first cuff while Heather helps by threading another needle in readiness for the next cuff. "So, looking forward to the wedding night?" Heather asks."Of course" Astrid replies. "Aren't you scared?It being your first time & all" "It wont be my first time" "What?! When did you?" "The day after me& Hiccup got engaged, Stoick had a big party in the Great Hall to celebrate,near the end of the night Hiccup walked me home, I invited him in, & well one thing led to another"    

"What was it like?" "As perfect as it could be,some of those stories you here about the first time are true but honestly I didn't care it hurt a little, it was with Hiccup & he was so gentle it couldn't be anything but perfect, don't tell Hiccup I've told you anything about this, he'd rather keep a lot of what we get up to in the bedroom between us, & the other dragon riders tease him enough about the fact that we're a bit more experienced than we should be as it is" "I won't breath a word to anyone" 

There is a knock on the door & Heather goes to answer it, Ruffnut is on the other side, not at all surprised to see Heather is there. "Heather! I heard you were here!" Ruffnut says giving her a hug. "Good to see you too Ruffnut" Heather says allowing her in & closing the door. "Where's your brother?" "We're not completely joined at the hip, I came to talk to Astrid in private, although I don't mind you being here as long as you promise not to tell anyone about what's about to be said in this room" "I promise" Heather says.    

"Good , Astrid please tell me you talked to Snotlowt's parents" Ruffnut asks. "Well Hiccup managed to get Snotlowt to talk to them & we were there for moral support" Astrid says as Ruffnut & Heather sit down. "They said they were going to give you a chance on the condition that they don't catch you & Snotlowt avoiding work again"

"Am I missing something?" Heather asks. "Me& Snotlowt are dating" Ruffnut says."His parents aren't exactly happy about it" "Well you've been dating for a month & you seem to spend more time in bed with each other than actual dating" Astrid says."No wonder you've had a pregnancy scare already" 

Ruffnut's mouth falls open, completely shocked that Astrid knows. "H-how did you find out about that?" Ruffnut asks. "Snotlowt told Hiccup& Hiccup told me" Astrid answers. "Don't worry, Snotlowt's parents have no idea, but if it turns out you are pregnant then the whole village will know" "I'm just hoping it turns out to be a false alarm" "I fit is just promise me you'll take precautions until you're married" "Of course" 

"I still can't believe you& Snotlowt are together" Heather says. "Is Fishlegs with anyone now?" "Nope" Astrid says. "Completely single" "I can't believe he hasn't come to find you the moment news spread" Ruffnut ads. "Well he should be busy teaching in the academy so maybe he just can't get away yet" "Yeah, I bet he's excited to see you, who knows what might happen during this wedding" Heather blushes at Ruffnut's knowing look.

"I think it's time for a change of subject" Heather says before taking a sip of ale. "Haven't you ever done it before?" Ruffnut asks. "No, &I'm a little surprised I'm the only one who still has my virtue, Well I'm not surprised you lost it Ruffnut, but I thought Astrid was the what until marriage kind" "So did I" Astrid says. "Turns out I was the what until officially engaged kind"    

"At least when it comes to giving it all up" Ruffnut says. "We all know you gave him a little something before then" It was Astrid's turn to blush & she goes back to sewing the cuff. "Heather's right" Astrid says. "It's time to change the subject" "Oh no, you're not getting out of this so easily" Ruffnut says. "You two have been avoiding the subject for a good year or so, we need to know the details" "You don't need to know the details" "Of course we do, knowing what kind of lover our chief is, is important information" "No it's not" 

"But I want to know" "I'm not telling you anything" Astrid tries to hide her blush, but the whole conversation makes her think of all the nights she & Hiccup had spent together, & the way he would touch & kiss her when they made love, of all the things he would whisper in her ear, whether it was about the stuff he wants to do to her or just how much he loves her & how beautiful she is. 

"You are really blushing bad" Ruffnut says. "Come-on don't just think about it tell us, I take it by the blush he likes to talk dirty, maybe even do the stuff he talks about" "I'm not talking about this Ruffnut!" Astrid snaps. "If you don't we'll just have to spy on you during the wedding night to get the information we want" "You are not spying onus during are wedding night!" "I don't think you'll be getting anything from her Ruffnut"Heather says. "At least I tried" Ruffnut says with a shrug.

Astrid breath's a sigh of relief, glad that the conversation was over,she goes back to sewing her dress while the topic of conversation turns to how things were on Berserker Island & how Dagger being marred & the two of them being joint chief was going.