SOMETHING UNSPOKEN

oiseokjin guess what? You're not the only one who's missing for days LOLOLOLOL welcome back, Layla!

And heyyy remember when I asked you guys about a Jinkook short story? We-hehehehell here it is! Woop. For those curious why im dead silent for ages... well... nobody really cares so meh LOL

Anyhow! Please recommend this deprived hoe of some bottom jin ff in AO3 I DESPERATELY NEED IT

-

"That's a pact okay?"

"Right!"

"Born Alphas, Act Alphas, and Lead like an Alpha!"

"Pass Omegas because they stink!" Jimin enthuses, batting his short arms in the nippy winter air; a lanky shawl sprawled over his head. "Pass Omeg ㅡ Jin-hyung aren't you going to say something?"

The three unpresented wolves cranes on a rather timid one in their bunch. Seokjin, wrapped in woolen sweater and hand-knit scarf, doodles on the wooden boards with his fingers, absentmindedly tapping his leather bootees on the same surface. He picks up on Jimin's voice then shrugs, "I don't think that's fair."

When Seokjin bats an eyelashes at them, he realizes how absurd those words were coming out of seven and eight year olds. He understands where they came from. Jungkook, the abnoxious leader of their handpicked peer, came from a clan who ran the village. Taehyung the avid supporter of any antics, is from a clan of warrior wolves who serves the royalties in the cities. Lastly, Jimin came from the fresh hybrids between vampires and wolves; either way, he still is poweful with both genes and his clan hadn't had any Omegas since time immemorial. And Seokjin is sure they won't be having any.

"Being an Omega is not a disease. In fact, being any type of wolf is out of our choices." Seokjin says, "Taehyung."

"Yes, hyung?"

"How would you feel when you became something that's out of your decision and people will blame you for it?"

Seokjin watches Taehyung's expression morph into sincerity. He impatiently scratches his scalp. He had the thought, he just can't find the right words to divulge it.

"Unfair isn't it?" Seokjin does it for him and Taehyung nods slowly, lowering his gaze to the gap of his thighs.

Seokjin softly smiles on him and reaches to ruffle his hair. Taehyung could be too adorable sometimes; and sometimes he's just painfully impulsive. Seokjin remembers how eager Taehyung was earlier to let time pass on their tree house and talk about stuff, even though Seokjin picks it up that Taehyung invited him there so his mother wouldn't scomd him for haphazardly climbing in an iced ladder with no responsible supervision. Taehyung's mother trusts Seokjin's maturity enough and Seokjin can't deny Taehyung, or Jimin, or Jungkook really.

"So instead of forming this "pass Omegas because they stink" truce, why don't you make it as something like..." Seokjin taps a crooked finger on his chin, aware of the patient gazes on him. "Something like you guys being an Alpha or something and remain to keep in touch even if you finally have a clan of your own."

The three throws silent stares at each other, each one of them forming a wordless agreement and takes Seokjin's suggestion into consideration. After all, when was Seokjin wrong? They all would agree that Seokjin's really wise for a ten year old.

The three nods with a determined look on their faces.

When Jimin suddenly took out a piece of shimmering metal, Seokjin's eyes widen. He hastily grabs the weapon on the eight-year-old's grip. "Jimin! Why do you have a dagger under your coat?!"

Jimin is visibly unimpressed and petulantly folds his arms on his chest; sulking. "We needed that for the pact, hyung."

"You needed what?!" Seokjin raises his voice, casting a questioning look on the more unimpressed Jungkook. "Kookie, please tell me you're not taking this seriously to the point of a blood rite?"

"We do, okaaaay?~ It's just going to be a drop of blood, hyung, I swear!" Jungkook raises a hand on the air and the rest follows, all giving Seokjin a pitiful face.

Seokjin rolls his eyes and looks away from them before he would give in. "No. As much as I adore how adorable you look, just no."

Taehyung crawls up to Seokjin's lap. He faces the eldest of them four with a pout and his brows knotted. He grabs Seokjin redenned cheeks in his chilly hands. "Hyung, just trust us."

"Taehyung that's not the point. You have to understand that presenting either of the wolves is out of our decision! ㅡ Okay so what if it is?! How will you start a clan without anyone to bare your offsprings if you happen to be an Alpha? Hm?"

"Hyung. I will be an Alpha. And regarding to my future clan, I would mate a Beta. Omegas are just... too weak. Bleh." Taehyung makes a face of disgust. "So please? Just a drop of blood and we promise! It's going to be over."

Seokjin narrows his eyes on this agonizing cuteness infront of him and sighs in defeat. The things he condones for this snitches. "Fine. But! A day will come that you will learn to value that weight of an Omega in your clan."

Taehyung bobs his head, evidently not taking any notes of Seokjin's reminders, as he snatches the blade on Seokjin's hand and crawls back to their mini-circle. When Taehyung is kneeling with them, baring unreadable expressions, he places the blade on the center.

A truce sealed in a blood rite is holy. They know that. Everybody knows that. It only gives Seokjin more reason to think how eager they are to commemorate this with the fluids of their existence, he wonders how authoritarianism has taken control of their young minds to think of something hierarchial in this unripened age. It's just despicable.

He constantly thinks of the existence of unicorns up until this age.

"Wait." Jungkook intervenes, breaking the rigid atmosphere. He turns to Seokjin and the latter gives him a soft look. "Hyung, you're not going along with us?"

"No. I still think it's unfair."

"But we unconsidered Omegas as weaklings? This is just for the glory of being an Alpha."

Seokjin shrugs and levels his gaze back to the scribbled wood beneath him, lashes casted on his cheeks when he counters on the lamp's direction. "It's still out of our decisions." Is all he says before he hears Jungkook sighing.

"So you already know what you will become?" Jimin re-asserts him, vageuly luring him into the rite.

Yet Seokjin shrugs again, fixing his scarf of over his neck and shoulders. "I don't, but whatever I will become, I'll be happy with it."

Jimin knew better than interchanging his hyung's mindset. He might sound considerate (he is), but he also can be too adamant. "Suit yourself."

After what seems to be like minutes sat in the floor, there's a sudden shriek of a child and Seokjin looks up to see Jimin screaming, a track of tears on his neck, and Taehyung and Jungkook staring wide-eyed on his hand.

When they said just a drop of blood, Seokjin should've considered how badly they want to test their undeveloped regenerative abilities, because brave little Jimin thrusts the blade through his baby palms.

-
oiseokjin omo im glad that you're back. And LaiXue you adorable bean amma smack u for being too sweet T^T