MISFORTUNES

N/A: Hello, beautiful people! I hope you are doing well in this trying times. Continue hoping and praying for better days! 

BTS just made a come back and it is an absolute bomb! Please support our boys! 

----

Chapter 5: MISFORTUNES

There was this tingling, burning sensation in Seokjin's chest as he pressed his heels on the ground, slightly swinging himself, while his eyes constantly teetered on his phone and his surroundings. He hasn't been in a crowd for a long time that he had forgotten how uncomfortable and suffocating it was in the presence of strangers' pheromones.

Junghan had disappeared the moment they passed by an ice cream parlor to grab a cone and two for the both of them and Seokjin refused to accompany him. As if the open space wasn't constricting enough, a smaller enclosed spaced riddled with wolfish pheromones would ultimately knock him out.

He hadn't realize how long had he waited for Junghan until the said man tapped on his back after he swiped off the sweat on his forehead. Junghan was evidently satisfied with ice cream cones perched on each hands.

"Vanilla-Strawberry." He offered and licked his cone of plain dark chocolate ice cream, "just how you like it." He ended with a wink.

Seokjin rolled his eyes and groaned in faux annoyance.

"Are you getting stood up?"

Seokjin looked up from his cone and shrugged, "Taehyung isn't like that... I guess." In his mind, he knew he missed a significant portion in Taehyung's life, much more, in his development as a wolf. Had he not, he would've known how to deal with his occasional flirtations and teases. Controlling his blush would serve him good, the very least.

"Like what?"

Seokjin perked up to the voice behind him and whipped around, fast enough for his world to be shaken before it settled on Taehyung clad in schick, loose grey shirt tucked in a black pair of pants. He even threw on some accessories: a silver bracelet and a locket.

"Taehyung!" he can only utter so less in his state of shock.

Said man snickered and swiped the glaze of ice cream off of Seokjin's lower lip and chin. Must've had that when he spun around too quickly.

"Have I kept you waiting?"

His voice dragged like chocolate; luscious, heavy, and dark, but sweet.

"Uhm..." Seokjin blinked as if it would make Taehyung less domineering in his space. "N-No. Not that much. I mean, I don't mind."

See, this is what he was talking about. The blush. He might not see himself, but he knew he looked like a mess. His face is warm, his insides are all fuzzy, and his thoughts are discombobulated. Only Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin was able to elicit such reactions from him and it's driving him nuts.

Taehyung's lingering, appreciative eyes morphed into something reminiscent to a proper alpha wolf when his gaze hits an unsuspecting redhead behind Seokjin; territorial and confident. "And you are?" Dragged ever-so uninterestedly.

Seokjin's eyes darted on Taehyung and Junghan (who nonchalantly enjoyed his cone of ice cream, seemingly undeterred from the hostility) and he realized that they hadn't met each other yet.

He tugged on Junghan's sleeved elbow and smiled as best as he could; even though he could feel his lips twitching on the corners. "So- uhm- this is Lee Junghan. He's my friend I met when I was staying with my aunt in America." He nudged Junghan by the elbow as vague as he can to prompt him to introduce himself.