AFTERMATH

N/A: eyooo :) i found a short break so i wanna do something out of it :3 ngeh.

Hi

-

Uncertainty is a bitch.

But having his first rut is probably worse.

The Jeon's haven't anticipated Jungkook's unvailing as an Alpha in as early as eighteen years old. He was freakishly strong for a newborn Alpha and thus, everything had to be taken into deep consideration; giving him a room, a privacy, and a temporary Omega to quench his thirsts.

Even though he dislikes it, having an Omega and all, his body told him otherwise.

His body feels litted with fire and all he sees is red and lust.

The Omega did his purpose (and quite frankly enjoyed it) and Jungkook is surprisingly pleased with him as well.

He has pink, bob coiffed hair, once neat, but now messy and his untainted skin is all bruised and scratched. Jungkook feels proud and utterly refreshed, but he knows that rutting can go on sporadically around one to three days, and he's just glad that the Omega would stick around for a week if he really wants him to.

Taehyung and Jimin came as an afterthought.

How exactly would they react when the know that Jungkook presented as an Alpha? Neutral for sure, but if they see the fruits of turning into one...

Jungkook is already bulky to start with and with the rapid increase in physique, he's just a walking muscle walls with a cold set of eyes and defined jawline and contoured body. He represents the brave and he is one so he has to successfully look one as well.

It's about four days (another note of pecularity) when his rutting calmed down and he's able to wander in the village without the need to dick down any inferior wolves.

He's strolling down the road to the Park's block. He's been strolling down here since he's a little pup and everything feels so nostalgic now that he's an Alpha.

Turning to a corner, a familiar house, radiating so much warmth and welcome, makes him stop.

It's the same old house he used to come to as kids for cookies, to come to when he's a teenager to ask for tutoring for his studies, and maybe the same old house he will still go to no matter what.

It's also the same light-brown house with mahogany red highlights that Seokjin lives.

It's been two years since his hyung have departed from Korea to America. Two years since Jungkook had someone to tease. Seokjin's just like that; all gooey and warm and so inviting and... good.

Jungkook stares down on the wooden structure with a mournful smile and longing gaze.

He remembers how he used to come here even when Seokjin's already away just to cry on his hyung's bed because he misses him, or just to sniff his scent when he feels like he's forgetting what his hyung looks like.

Jungkook sighs. Seokjin did promise him he'll be there when he presents. But it's not like Jungkook is holding a grudge against him anyway when he's not here now. Seokjin shed some effort on breaking the news softly to them three, with Taehyung and Jimin, that he will have to go away.

It's Seokjin's family's culture to send their sons to their relatives abroad to experience different culture so they will grow as sensitive and established wolves.

It's heart-warming to know that from your parents unlike Jungkook's who plungers every authority and power that they can from their sons.

Jungkook shakes his head.