SEVEN

S E V E N // I S A A C

"You're Henry Waters?" I asked.

"You're Isaac?" he echoed, grinning slightly. (I gotta tell you, his voice was even hotter in real life. Just in case you were wondering.)

I nodded and then started laughing. "This is so weird."

"You're a lot hotter than I thought you would be," he admitted, and I blushed.

Ask him out Ask him out Ask him out now Just ask him out

"D- d'you want to get lunch together?" I asked, motioning up at the café.

He nodded. "I'd like that."

â݄

The strange thing was, it wasn't awkward talking to Henry at all. It was remarkably un-awkward. especially if you think about the fact that we met through a cereal helpline when I complained about the number of raisins in my cereal.

All in all, talking to Henry Waters was pretty good.

"So," I asked, taking another bite of my sandwich. "Where are you from?"

"Malaysia," he answered, and I pretended not to notice when he stole a chip off my plate. "I lived there for six years after I was born. Then me and Mum and Dad moved to London and we've been here ever since."

"But you don't talk to your Dad anymore?"

"Nope," Henry said, sounding remarkably unbothered. "What about you?"

"I've, er, lived here my whole life," I told him. Then he stole another chip off my plate.

â݄

"Well, I'll see you around, I guess," I mumbled, looking down at my shoes.

Henry grinned. "You know where to find me."

Then he clapped me on the back, thanked me for lunch, and disappeared into the April afternoon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a/n: WE NEED DIVERSE BOOKS!!! that is all