PARK JIMIN | MAFIA FF |P5

Y/N's pov

The car has been following you for a good ten minutes, you continuously look in the rear view mirror and everytime your heart beats faster

Jin hung up on you, you don't know what to do but just drive. Drive until you can't, or until you get away.

Your phone started buzzing, it's Jin

Y/N: Why the fuck did you hang up on me!! He's still on my ass!!

Jin: I'm sorry!! Jimin and the guys are quickly getting things and coming. Whatever you do don't get lost okay Y/N!

Y/N: I think getting lost is the least of my problems right now Jin!!

Jin: You really can't fucking think. If the traffic lights go red, pretend they're still green.

Y/N: What?

Jin: You heard me right okay dont question it!!

The line cut off

My heart is racing, I'm thinking of all different things that could happen to me right now. What if I get kidnapped? What if I get killed? What the fuck was Jin talking about!

Cars were slowing down, we were approaching a set of traffic lights. Pretend the traffic lights green? Like don't stop? I am so confused.

The car eventually came to a stop, I couldn't go through the lights because there was a car in-front of me.

The phone started to buzz again, it's Jin. As I reached for my phone the car door swung open. A guy dressed in all black with a mask was pointing a gun at me, he grabbed me.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CAR, NOW!!" He screamed, dragging me out of the car and throwing me in the back of the red mustang GT.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! WHAT DO YOU WANT!!" I kicked and screamed

Someone got into my car and began driving it, I don't know how many of them there are.

"SHUT UP!!" A male voice boomed

The car was speeding down the highway, my heart was racing. The second guy in the passenger seat crawled into the back

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!! WHAT DO YOU WANT!!" I yelled, kicking him

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" He screamed, smacking me across the face.

Things started going blurry, then black.

He smacked and blindfolded you, then proceeded to tie up your wrists and ankles. He layed you down and rested your head on his lap.

"You'll be just fine princess, we need the leverage." The deep male voice spoke

"Please... don't hurt me" I pleaded, my mouth watering and tears flooding

"Only if you're lucky!" He chuckled, followed by the drivers chuckle

JIN'S POV

"Jimin, Y/N isn't answering her phone!!" I panicked, looking at Jimin

He was too focused on driving, his face was full of fury. His veins are popping out on his arms, he gripped the steering wheel tighter.

"JIMIN!!" I yelled

"WHAT!!" He yelled back

"Y/N ISNT ANSWERING HER FUCKING PHONE ARE YOU DEAF!!" I screamed

"What? Try calling again!" He growled

"I've called a thousand times she's not fucking answering!!" I spoke