PARK JIMIN | MAFIA FF |P8

I stared at him blankly, watching his eyes beginning to tear up. Wow, he actually has emotions. Slowly my thoughts came to me as I was in a trance. My blood began to boil, all because of this idiot wanting me involved in this whole situation I was shot twice, kidnapped and beaten. It occurred to me I still don't know what this is, besides the fact they're a gang.

I frowned at him, "Why did you have to bring me here.." I spoke

"Y/N, you know why." Jimin replied

"You're still in love with me?" I scoffed

A feeling of hate began to spread through my body, he brought me here and made me go through this JUST because he's still fucking in love with me! How fucking selfish could one be!

"I fucking hate you, and I will never EVER get with you" I spat, his face changed.

His face was ridden with anger and frustration, he stopped playing with my hair. He sat up straight and sighed then looked me deep in the eye. "You will be mine Y/N, whether you fucking like it or not." He gritted his teeth

I glared at him, still unable to move I felt useless. I wanted to sit up and hit him as hard as I could then run away as fast as I can. I don't want to be here, let alone be here with him! I can't fucking stand him!

"Never." I snarled, giving him the dirtiest look I could possibly make.

Jimin merely laughed, "We will see about that." He replied sternly

"Don't you remember when we were kids Y/N?" Jimin stood up, beginning to pace. "We were inseparable" He smiled looking to the ground.

"Do you remember the time in 7th grade I told you I loved you?" Jimin spoke, standing still and staring you in the eye

"You were truly beautiful in my eyes Y/N, and you still are. No one else was there for me like you were the night my parents were murdered." He continued pacing

"I cared about you Jimin, you were a good person. Now look at you!" I spat

"You turned into a fucking monster and now I'm paying the price!!" I yelled, "Maybe a part of me loved you back then, but that all went away the moment I found out you were a cold blooded killer, just like your parents murderer" I exclaimed

He paused

"Insulting me? nice" Jimin remarked

He moved towards the bed then leaned over me, his warm breath hitting my face and his eyes looking deeply into mine. "You're still going to be mine.."

He quickly reframed himself then turned around, speed-walking out of the bedroom.

It's been a week and a half since the accident, I was healing rapidly from the brutal beat down. I was able to walk, and I could pretty much do everything else on my own. Besides getting dressed and stairs were a huge problem, thats the difficult and pretty painful part but Lisa helps me out with that.

I haven't seen Jimin since... yeah. I'm still processing it all, I will never ever be that mans girlfriend or whatever he desires me to be. My hate for him is carried with a passion like no other.

Over the years, Jimin and his associates have murdered hundreds and to my knowledge the gang has been at large since a year after his parents murder. I can't believe how rapidly he deteriorated and turned into a completely new person. I don't even consider him as a person, the thought of him fills my body with hate.

"Y/N, how are you feeling?" Jin spoke as he entered my bedroom

"I feel like shit." I spoke bluntly, looking at the ground.