Chapter 1: Bio and Introduction

No POV

"So is he ready?"

The person who spoke was a woman with orange hair and a white business shirt and skirt. Claire Dearing. She was speaking to an Asian man with a long grey lab coat, a black shirt and black trousers. The best genetics scientist in the world, Doctor Wu. He responded.

"Nearly. All we need to do is test his intelligence. Come with me Claire."

"All right."

As the two walked down the corridor, Claire saw a door slowly come into view. As Wu typed in the passcode, Claire shifted from one foot to the other. She was nervous on how this new hybrid would act. The Indominus was extremely aggressive. This made Claire worry that the new hybrid would be similar. The doors slid open to reveal a observatory room. Doctor Wu placed is hand on one of the screens.

"Doctor Henry Wu. Data of new hybrid accessed."

The projector showed the image of a massive dinosaur. Claire's jaw went slack. This was bigger than the Indominus. Then the robotic voice spoke up.

"The new hybrid:

Name: Wyvernius Rex

Chosen name: Razor

Height in dinosaur form: 40 feet(adult) 20 (juvenile)

Height in human form: 8ft and 10in

Weight in dinosaur form: Seven tons

Weight in human form: 50lbs

Dinosaur length: 70ft (adult) 25ft (juvenile)

Personality: Passive"

"Amazing," mumbled Claire, "This is the end product?"

"No. He was in fact in perfect condition when created. While on the subject of him, would you like to meet him?"

"Of course. As long you can be sure he is safe."

"Definitely. I designed him myself."

Wu started to type on his keyboard. With a rumble, panels slid away to open the windows into a massive enclosure. Doctor Wu spoke into the microphone.

"Razor! I know you're out there! I have someone who wants to meet you."

With that, Wu turned off the mic. Claire stared expectantly out the window. Then she saw the trees moving and shifting. Then it appeared. A massive dinosaur, who's head spikes poked above the small trees. Claire was in awe. Never had she seen such a large carnivore. Even the Indominus wasn't this big.

Slowly, the dinosaur reached forward

Slowly, the dinosaur reached forward. It pressed it massive claw against the window. Wu started to laugh. Claire turned towards him.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because the Razor is saying hello. But he's doing it like when he was a hatchling. Pressing his claw against someone else's hand."

"I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"He is very friendly right?"

"Yes, unless you provoke him."

"Then how about he gives little kids rides around the park? Then drops them off at a certain point?"

"That sounds like a great idea!"

But little did they know, a man was watching from around the corner. It was a man called Vic Hoskins.

"That dinosaur looks like he could also make a perfect weapon."