Chapter 3: Razor meets the Indominus Rex

No POV

The massive dinosaur lowered down, curling up his knuckles and standing on them like an ape. He stares curiously down at the crowd below him. Before he hears the voice in the box again.

"May the Indominus Rex please come and face off against our new hybrid. This is just a test."

Razor blinks, confused. Where had he heard that name before? Suddenly, the crowd parts. He sees a tall woman, whose arms are covered with scales, and her hands have four fingers and long claws. Her legs are that of a theropod, her scales are a pale whitish-grey. Her eyes are fiery red. She stares up at the figure, before walking forward and jumping over the ledge, shifting into a larger creature. It has the same colored scales, and had strange crests above her eyes.

It blinks, before turning towards it's larger opponent. The Indominus roars, before charging. Razor blinks, before swinging around, and smacking his tail against the Indominus's side, sending her crashing into the tree line. Shaking her head, she gets back up. She turns around, before snarling.

She rushes forward again, and slams into Razor's chest. She pushes him to his hind legs, before realizing that she's just freed up a very deadly weapon. Razor swings his very sharp claws, raking them across her back. She roars in pain. She backs up, panting heavily. Razor swings around again, except this time, the spikes on his tail bristle, and one flies and stabs into the Indominus's leg. She roars in pain. She clamps her jaws down on the spike and pulls it out, inciting another roar of furious pain. She drops, and glares at Razor with hate filled eyes. She charges forward, except her movements are more sluggish, and she suddenly trips on an upturned tree root. She crashes to the ground and groans. Razor slowly walks towards her, and places his arm on top of her head, gently pinning it down. Suddenly, he starts to here the humans chant.

"Finish her! Finish her! Finish her!"

Razor tilts his head in confusion. She's unable to move and tired. She has lost. So why are they telling him to finish her? Well, be didn't know that a lot of people hated the Indominus Rex for what it did, even though she wasn't going to do it anymore. Doctor Wu had implanted a chip that released a hormone that made her very aggressive, after being lied to by an unknown man that it was ordered by the higher ups. But the public didn't care. They thought she could go berserk again, and kill more people.

Razor ignores the chants and gently lifts his claw off her head. Her fiery eyes stare at him, before closing. He watches as she shifts back to her human form, and gently picked her up, before placing her on his back. He spreads his wings and leaps into the air. He beats them once, twice, before he gains enough altitude and turns around, gliding back to the platform. As he touched down, he laid the Indominus on the ground. Suddenly, a man charged forward with a knife.

But Razor didn't like bad people with sharp point things, so he swung his tail and smacked the man away with his tail. The man flies backwards, flying over the crowd. Security rushes out and places cuffs on the man. Razor then looks down to check on the Indominus. She seems fine, despite the injuries he gave her.

Then Razor closes his eyes and feels his body shrink. When he opens them again, he sees that he's around the same size as the humans. He observes his new form before clenching and unclenching his claws. He didn't have his wings, but he kept his claws and tail.

????? POV

"So, they've created a new creature? Disgusting."

"Yes, sir. I believe they call it the... Wyvernius Rex. It's very strong."

"I can't believe these people. They think they can beat us?! Send a team to destroy it."

"Yes sir."