Chapter 2: Introducing Razor to the World

Indominus Rex POV

"Hey look! It's the monster!"

The little human words no longer hurt me. But when it came from other dinosaurs, I felt like a missile had blown up in my face. My violent murder-prone moments were behind me. I tried to make it up. No one cared.

"May all dinosaurs and guests please make their way to the new enclosure. We are introducing a new dinosaur."

I frowned. They already had me. A monster in flesh and blood, rejected by both humans and dinosaurs alike for what I did 4 years ago. I'm ashamed of it today, but not one person believes me.

Turning away from the humans, I walk towards a hidden door. I shifted into my human form.

I was really curious. Carefully, I slipped through the door. I walked down the corridor, slipping pulling my hoodie over my head. Taking a deep breath, I walked through the door at the end of the hallway. I slipped into the crowd.

Razor POV

My eyes slowly opened. Where was I? Oh yeah. In the strange building that was going to be my new home. It's like a fusion of the pterosaur enclosure and the T-rex enclosure. It was huge. I had enough space to fly and enough room for a running takeoff. Suddenly I hear the groaning of metal. I look up. I see the massive doors that would allow the crowd to enter the habitat sliding open.

"We now introduce our kind new dinosaur, Lord of the Skies and Land, the hybrid of the largest flying creature ever and the ruler of the dinosaurs. We present you the hybrid of Quetzoquatlus and the T. rex, the Wyvernius Rex!"

Standing up, I slowly spread my wings. I smell the humans. And something else. Other dinosaurs? I forgot that we could shift from dino to mostly human to complete human. Taking a running start, I leap off the cliff. And soar up to the platform.

I. Rex POV

There was lots of whispering after that announcement. Many people glance hatefully my way. I'm used to it. Many people lost family because of my senseless rampage. I glance at the edge. I suddenly hear something. It sounds like wingbeats, but too large to be a pterosaur. So he was coming. The new hybrid. A dark shadow suddenly passed over us. A massive winged dinosaur has suddenly landed in front of the crowd.

 A massive winged dinosaur has suddenly landed in front of the crowd

So this is the new hybrid. The new king of Jurassic World. Lord of the Land and Sky. The Wyvernius Rex.