Chapter 2

At the Cafe

Jinyoung's POV

When I walk in the cafe with Daehwi I see Miso and the rest of the boys waiting on line to order their drink. I get on line behind Miso.

"YAH STOP PUSHING ME"
As usual, the boys are bickering and talking er....yelling.

Then I see it. It's as if its a slow motion video. Woojin pushes Jihoon and Jihoon falls on Guanlin, he falls on Miso and she falls on me.

As soon as she is about to touch the ground I dive in and lift her up. For the first time in a year, I hold Miso, and hold her tightly like my life is depending on it. To be honest, I had a crush on her as soon as I saw her. When Miso's father asked us to take care of her, most of the members didn't want that big responsibility. However, I begged and begged them to let her stay.

Miso clings onto me while closing her eyes tightly.

"AHHH WAIT WHAT? OMG IM SO SORRY JINYOUNG" apologizes Miso while blushing madly.
"I feel like all I ever do to you is bump into you and fall on you and cause trouble and---"

"No no it's fine. It wasn't your fault anyways. GUYS BE CAREFUL NEXT TIME" I scold the boys (although Jihoon and Woojin are older than me)

Miso's POV

When Guanlin lands on me, I fall backwards knowing that im going to have a giant bruise tomorrow. I prepare for the harsh impact of the floor until..

"AHHH" I yell thinking that I touched the floor. Then I feel something holding me, carrying me like a baby. Its Jinyoung. I open my eyes to find his small yet cute face staring down at me, with those deep brown eyes.

"Are you ok?" he asks

WAIT IS THAT HIM BLUSHING?

"Yea I'm fine" thanks to you

Finally I wake up from my dreamy dream and apologize immediately.

I expected him to be angry and annoyed, like he is always when girls purposely fall on him at school to get his attention.

Instead, he gently says it's ok and puts me back on my feet.

I'm surprised by his actions. He was always nice to me but never seemed this sweet. I think I may be..... "NO NO HE'S MY FRIEND" I yell out loud

"Huh? Miso did you say something?" Jinyoung asks

I realize my mistake and say, "Oh it's nothing." Jinyoung waits for me as I get my order. We walk to the table the others saved for us.

I'm enjoying my vanilla latte when all of a sudden, Daehwi shouts out "HYUNGS!!" Daehwi is normally quiet so all of us were surprised. Even the employee who was mopping the floor looked in our direction.

All five of us looked in the direction Daehwi was looking quite intensely at, and our eyes opened wide.

There stood Jisung, Sungwoon, Minhyun, and Jaehwan looking dumbfounded. Except Seungwu, who has a big smirk on his face.

"YAH ALL OF YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" yells Jisung

"Oh dear. Guys prepare for a longggg lecture" says Jihoon with a warning tone

"BAHAHA GUYS CONGRATS YOUR FIRST TTENG TTENGI (skipping school)" shouts Seungwu, earning a glare from Jisung

"Guys u know a way we can avoid Jisung mom's lecture?" says Woojin

"How?" all of us ask

"RUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN"
_______________________________________

Soo that's my 2nd chapter! Hope you enjoyed it so far!