Chapter 7

Jihoon's POV

We walked inside the small store to buy a snack.

"Huh why is it so dark in here?" I say

We cautiously open the door and go in. Then we hear a shuffle of footsteps behind us and a 'tingle tingle' 'CLICK'

"AHHH GO AWAY WHOEVER IS THERE" Miso shouts

Hah it's cute when shes scared

I run up to the door and try to push it. Its locked. I keep pushing and pulling.

"NO LUCK" I call out

"UGRGHH WE DIDNT EVEN BRING OUR PHONES" Miso says

"Oh well guess were stuck here for the rest of the night" I say while making a sleek smile

"I thought this was supposed to be a relaxing vacation" Miso says with crossed arms

"Haha we can buy something from that vending machine" I suggest

"Better than nothing" Miso sighs

As Miso is punching in the number she wants, I make a very hard decision. It's my time to shine. I have to make Miso mine tonight.

I grab Miso's wrist and pull her into my embrace. I push her onto the wall until I can feel her breath on my neck. I press both of my hands onto the wall just above Miso's head.

"JIH--" Miso shrieks

I put my hand on her cheek and gently brush my thumb against it. With my other hand I tuck her hair behind her ears and pull her tight. My lips touch hers, making her silent.

"I'm just getting to do what I couldnt do yesterday" I whisper into her ear

I kiss her again, this time more longer. She breaks the kiss and tries to squirm away. I grasp her waist tightly and say, "Stay with me Miso, be mine"

We stand there for a while, and I finally let go. Instead, I hold both of her hands and gently kiss her forehead.

"I love you Kim Miso" and I lean against the wall, knees bent and drift off to sleep

Miso's POV

After the kiss, I'm left dumbfounded. I'm on the verge of tears and when they finally burst out, I sob even harder. Why is life so hard for me!? I just dont know what to do at this point. Now I dont even care. Whatever my heart tells me to do...

What my heart told me to do was go right next to Jihoon and snuggle with him. And so I did.

I bent down and sat right next to him, not even a centimeter away. I let my head fall on his shoulders and fall asleep. It wasnt worth the money we put into the hotel, but it was worth the kiss......kisses.

Jihoon's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night because of the uncomfortableness.

Miso's head is on my lap and I smile. Ofc. I knew I could do it. I brush her hair out of her face and pat her head slowly. Like in every K-drama, I spend more time admiring Miso's face before sleeping again.

Jinyoung's POV

When I come out of the shower, I dont see Jihoon anywhere. Eh who cares hes not a baby.

Morning

I wake up with the bright sun shining on my face. I turn around and see Jihoon's perfectly clean empty bed.

What? Did he not sleep here yesterday?

I roughly neaten myself up and check all the other boys rooms. They're all peacefully snoring but no sign of Jihoon. We may be akward right now but I was still worried for him.

I head down the stairs into the main lobby in my pajamas. Some people are already up and doing their morning routines.

I wander around, trying to find Jihoon but also exploring the hotel. I'm about to pass the mini store that sells snacks but something catches my eye.

Jihoon

Hes sleeping on the floor......on Miso's lap. It's like they meant for me to see it. Right across from the door on the other side of the room.

My heart rips into pieces. Tears form in my eyes and they drop down one by one. I stand there looking like a stupid manic crying randomly.

HOW CAN MISO DO THIS TO ME... AND ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME. IM SO DONE WITH YOU KIM MISO.

I dont have time to think where I'm going. I just run and run until I'm in the stairwell. I climb up the first floor until I become weary and collapse on the steps. I bury my face into my hands and cry.

Miso's POV

I wake up to find Jihoon's head on my lap. Ugh how did he get in this position?? My legs feel like lead from being cramped up too long.

Instead of waking Jihoon up, I try to carefully get up. I'm about halfway up when Jihoon suddenly grabs my wrist and pulls me down. I fall on top of him and Jihoon hugs me. "Dont leave me" His chest is warm and comfortable, so I just stay there and drift off to sleep once again.

I wake up to the sound of 'tingle tingle' 'CLICK'. Jihoon also wakes up surprised. We look at each other with big eyes and quickly get up. We squeeze into a corner and we are thankfully covered by the vending machine.

I realize our position and I suck in my breath. My nose is almost touching Jihoon's chest and his head is leaning against mine. He gives me a quick peck on my forehead and signals me to come out. We quickly run out of the store but the employee catches us.

"HEY YOU KIDS WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" he yells

"AHH SORRY SORRY WE'LL GO NOW" Jihoon shouts at him

Jihoon holds my hand and drags me out of the store. We start running like crazy until sweat dips down my neck.

We make our way up the stairs....all the way to the first floor until we meet face to face with Jinyoung. I get startled and quickly swat Jihoon's hand away.

Jinyoung looks up and his face is a mess. His hair is messed up and his eyes are red and puffy.

"Jinyoung what happened? Did you cr--" I step up to him and try to wipe his tears. He coldly avoids it and hurries upstairs.
_______________________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FAR. THIS WAS MY LONGEST CHAPTER AND ALSO MY FAVORITE SO FAR! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!