Chapter 3

"RUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN"

Miso's POV

"AUGH AUGH AUGH AUGH" I gasp for air as I slowly fall behind the boys.
"GUYSS WAIT FOR MEEEE" I yell out

They all don't hear and keep running. Ugh those kids I think to myself.

"MISO!" Jihoon yells while running backwards toward me

"Awww Jihoon u remembered me, UNLIKE THOSE BOYS OVER THERE" I say pointing in their direction

"Oh hehe" Jihoon says sheepishly

Ohmigosh did I just see a pale shade of pink on his cheeks? No...no way

"We better catch up with the rest of the boys" Jihoon says

"Yea" I agree as I start running "RACE YOU"

"OH NO YOU ARE NOT BEATING ME" shouts Jihoon

As I run, I can hear Jihoon right behind me. I take a deep breath and blast off with 2x more speed.

"YAH MISO BE CAREFUL. UR GONNA FALL AND HURT URS---" And right on cue, Miso trips on a thick branch and goes flying.**extreme exaggeration**

"AHHH JIHOON HELP MEE!!" I yell so loud

From up high I can see Jihoon running up to me and under me. I brace myself for the impact anddddd BOOM I'm in his arms. It feels so nice and warm. Never felt something like this before. Ugh two times today I'm about to fall and people save me. What a day.

Jihoon's POV

Like a coincidence, as soon as I warn Miso, she trips on a branch and surprisingly, she flies way more than an average person. Maybe it's because she's skinny as a twig.

I catch Miso bridesmaid style and watch her quiver. I take a moment to examine her facial features, large eyes, cute nose, and soft lips. I just noticed, but Miso is so pretty.

"Ahh are you ok?" I ask her

"Mm yea thank you Jihoon" says a pink Miso.

"What did I tell youu be careful ok?

"Nae nae nae (yes yes yes)" Miso replies while rolling her eyes

I notice that I am still holding her and let her down. "Heh sorry"

Jinyoung's POV

As I follow Woojin, Daehwi, and Guanlin out of the cafe, I don't have time to think about anything else except, escape Jisung hyung.

Then I remember, Ahh pabo (dummy) I forgot about Miso. I turn back and jog a little.

As I jog, I see Miso flying in the air, and I'm about to run and save her, but I see Jihoon catch her instead. Jealousy hits me real fast and I start to feel anxious. ARGH IF ONLY I REMEMBERED FASTER.

Jihoon keeps holding her and Miso also holds onto his shoulders. They seem to be talking about something. Probably asking if shes ok. Ugh why isn't Jihoon letting her down!

Finally after 10 million seconds they start to walk slowly together.

I start running back to where I first came from. I meet up with Woojin, Guanlin, and Daehwi who seem to be resting on a bench.

"Euh? Where are the others?" asks Daehwi

"They're coming..." I mutter quietly

"Are you ok hyung? You seem so down" asks Guanlin

"Its ok I'm fine"

Finally, Jihoon and Miso come.

"OOOO WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING TOGETHERRR ALL THIS TIME"

"Shut up Woojin, Miso fell and I had to help her" defends Jihoon

We sit there for a while until Jihoon says, "IM HUNGRYYYYYY"

"Gosh is all that's in your head food Jihoon?" I ask

"Haha funny but you guys already know half of what we buy for groceries goes in my stomach!" says Jihoon

"Uh I have $10 we can go to the convenience store and buy something" says Daehwi

At the convenience store

We buy two cups of instant ramen, two samgak kimbap, (kimbap in the shape of a triangle) and agree to share it. After all, we don't know how long we have to stay out here. Gotta save money right?

While Daehwi pays, Guanlin and Woojin are on their phones sitting down by the window seats.

"Come on Miso let's sit" I tell her. YAS MISSION SIT NEXT TO MISO COMPLETE

We are all enjoying our meals when Guanlin says, "Yup I knew it, look in the group chat guys."
_______________________________________

This chapter was longer than the other ones, but how did u guys like it?