Prologue: The Beginning Of the War

Ok this should be my third book by now, but I deleted my first and second already, so I hope you guys will enjoy this book, and I Hope I can finish this thing🤣🤣🤣

Any way let's go to the prologue of 'The Indestructible Love'
🔥💧🍃 🌎 ✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Normal's Pov

~17 YEARS AGO~

-THE BEGINNING-

At the world of encantadia where magical creatures live such as fairies, dragons, and not so ordinary people, like guardians, Queens and Kings.

The encantadia has 4 different kingdoms. Which is...

The kingdom of Hatoria which symbols the element of fire.

Kingdom of adamya the kingdom symbols the water element.

Kingdom of Narra, the kingdom symbols the Nature element.

And lastly the most powerful kingdom of all. The kingdom of Lireo, which symbols the Wind element.

These four kingdoms was ruled by Kings and Queen. But in the kingdom of Lireo, it was ruled by a powerful goddess queen also known as Queen Minea.

She also rule the kingdom of Adamya and Narra.

Queen Minea was one of the most powerful Queens, Cause she was chosen to be the protector of the the four gems that keeps the whole encantadia into peace.

But queen Minea will decide to past the each gem to her daughters. And that is.

Pirena the eldest daughter of Minea. Amihan the second eldest of Minea, Danaya the third daughter of Minea, and lastly Astrid the youngest daughter of Minea.

These four princesses was a the next protector of each gem, so they can always bring peace to the kingdoms.

Until one day when Astrid was just a new born baby, the God of evil was after her , She send a warning message to Minea, making the Queen panick.

Her mother minea didn't know what to do when she found out the God of evil name ether was after her daughter.

Ether was a giant snake that can transform to a human. She is hidden to a far away cave, but once she got out, war and danger will come to encantadia.

So Minea decided it will be better if she will send her youngest daughter Astrid to a safer place so the God of evil won't hurt her.

She called for her twin sister who is one of the guardians in encantadia to tell about the god of evil was after her daughter.

Once her twin sister known as Cassiopea was there she got curious why she called her in her kingdom.

"My dear sister why did you call for me? Is there something you need?" Cassiopea ask her sister who is sitting on her throne "Have you heard the the god of evil is after someone?" Minea said standing.

"What? you mean ether. Minea the god of evil already got banished by our god, she's gone" Cassiopea said.

"But now she's back, one of the adamyans saw her in the deepest part of their forest" Minea said in panicking tone.

"Your highness don't worry, is there something you want me to do so Ether won't harm any of us or any of the creatures of encantadia?" Cassiopea ask.

Minea look at her and stood in front of her "Yes. And that is, Protect my youngest daughter from Ether, By bringing her to the world of modern people" Minea said making Cassiopea confused.