Chapter 19: Best Friends Tells

Astrid's Pov

Ugh, Today is Saturday.. I have no school, my sister went to work with mommy cass, the two fairies are playing cards, and my friends are at home busy as well.

Since I have a rest day, I don't have any training today as well.

And speaking of that, I remembered that, I'm still in danger that's why I'm here in this place.

Ugh, why does the evil god wanted me dead!?

Oh right because, they want revenge to my family, by killing the queen's youngest daughter.

But that thing that's been bothering me is,first, I keep asking myself who is that mysterious kid in my dreams, and second I've been asking myself as well if I should tell Heather and Gwyneth about me, what I am, and where I came from

Sure, they're sweet, kind, funny, and fun to hang out with.

We also trusted each other, our friendship has a very special bond.

And now I think I should tell them now, cause they deserve to know it.

Right now I'm at my room playing with magics by making some random shapes, like, Flowers, hearts, castle, etc.

We don't have school today, cause the teachers have seminars with the other schools.

"Astrid!" I heard Alexa A K A Pirena called me from downstair.

I quickly went to downstairs and saw her doing something with her sword, "Umm, can I help you sis?" I asked.

"Well, yeah, could you tell me where can I find something to sharpen my sword?" She asked me and I nod.

"There's a shop down town, where you can ask them to sharpen your sword" I said and she nod.

"Thank you" I said and she disappeared.

I just sigh and notice the four butterfly fairies are playing card.

The other two is named Blaze and flame, they're my sisters butterfly fairies.

"Hey ast, is there something wrong?" Teresa asked and fly over to me.

"Well, I've been thinking something about my friends." I said and I guess the other fairies heard it cause they suddenly looked at me with confused eyes.

"What is it?" Janesa asked, "Well, Heather and Gwyneth have been my friends ever since I got out, and now, I wad thinking if I could already tell them, what I really am" I siad and they widen their eyes.

"Whoa, hold on there, and why is that?! I mean your secret has to be kept hidden to people like them" Flame said and I just sigh.

"Astrid we know how much the three of you got really close to each other, but are you sure about it?" Janesa said.

I thought for a minute and answered, "Well, they always trust me and now I think I have to trust them" I said and blaze spoke.

"By telling them, you have a powers, who was born in to another dimension, and now who grew here, because your life is in danger.... Wow Astrid, we know that you wanted to tell them, but are you sure they won't tell to anyone if they found out what you really are?!" Blaze siad and I frown.

"Well,At least I could try, and if they told anyone, I could erase their memory of showing them what I really am" I siad and they sigh.

"Okay, but I'm telling you, Guardian cassiopea and Princess Alexa should know this" Janesa said and I nod, "Don't worry soon, I will tell them after making sure I could trust Heather and Gwyneth enough" I said and run to my room to call them.