Chapter 25: Dinner Night Part 1

Astrid's Pov

-Time skips after school-

I'm already home and saw my sister eating at the kitchen, "Hey sis" I said and kissed her cheeks.

"Hey princess, how's school?" She asked "Its great, just a little bit tired" I said.

I just decided to go to my room to rest until I remembered that Hayden and I will will go on a dinner tonight.

I look at the time and it says 5:45pm good I still have time to get ready since he will be picking me up ay 7:00pm.

I quickly went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

After 5 minutes I went out wearing a towel around me.

I look for a perfect clothes until I found my ocean blue dress that has flowers and Glitters around it.

I put the dress on and decided to fix my blonde hair.

I was brushing my hair until the door to my room opened revealing a curious Pirena.

"Where are you going?" she asked leaning on the door frame, "Oh my friend and will have a dinner tonight" I said while taking some strands of my hair.

"Boy or a girl?" she asked, "Umm.. Boy" I said nervously, "What? Before you go is this some kind of a love" she asked shock.

I just sigh and look at her, "No its not, its just a friendly hangout, besides we don't have anything between us, were just friends" I said saying the truth, but the last part, well, I don't think he saw me as a friend.

"I want to meet him before you can go with that guy your talking about" she said and I nod.

I look at the time and its already 6:48pm, I think he will be here any minute.

After a few minutes of braiding my hair, I finally finished it.

My hair was braided that falls to the left side of my shoulder.

I fix my dress looking at the mirror until I heard a car honk outside the house.

I look at the window and saw Hayden's car waiting outside.

"He's here sis"I said and we both went downstairs.

I opened the door and walked towards him, "Hey Hayden" I greeted and his eyes landed to me, he has a shock expression and a widen eyes.

Hayden's POV

Oh my thor, is this a princess who is standing in front of me?!

I mean what the hell, her beautiful ocean blue dress matches her perfect blue eyes

Her perfect pink lips is so beautiful as always.

Her beauty is natural she's not wearing any make up or something.

I love how she looks how come she never looks like this at school.

My thoughts were suddenly broken when I heard her spoke, "Hey Hayden" she greeted, I was about to spoke but a different voice cut me off so I look at it.

"Is this the guy your going to hang out tonight?" a girl said who has her arms crossed on her chest.

"Yes, I want you to meet Hayden, Hayden meet my sister, Alexa but she prefers to be called Pirena" Astrid said but whispered the last part.

I just nod and went to her greeting her like a good gentleman, "Good evening miss Pirena" I said.

She looked at me up and down until her gaze went back to Astrid to mine again.

"I suppose I can trust you, but don't do anything wrong to my baby sister, or else you'll have to face the consequences" She threatened me making gulp a little.

"Of course, I won't hurt such a princess like her, we will just have a dinner night and a little hang out, I will bring her home before midnight, I promise" I said and I heard Astrid giggle.

Her sister just nod before letting me and Astrid go.

When both of us are already inside I look at her and chuckle, "You have explaining to do, about your sister" I said and she just laughed.

We drove over to a fancy restaurant for us to eat our dinner.

"Were here" I said and she looked at the restaurant, "Wow, this is amazing, she said as we got outside and entered the restaurant.

We sat at the table I reserved for both of us, and a waiter came,"Hello, I will be your waiter for this evening, may I take your order?" the waiter asked.

"Umm, I'll have some steak, How about you Astrid?" I asked, "I will just have the same with you" she said and the waiter wrote it done before going to the kitchen.

"So, how have you been?" I asked starting a conversation.

"I'm quite good, how about you?" She asked I just replied an I'm good.

We talked about her sister on how they met, since she said she thought she doesn't have any siblings, but turns out she does.

After a few minutes our food finally came, "Hmm this looks delicious" she said and I just chuckle, "This food is my favorite of all, I'm sure your gonna love it" I said and we start to eat.

I knew she will love it, cause she's been saying a lot the taste so good making chuckle to her reaction.

She's a natural, She's different from all the girls I've dated, Astrid is different she listened to all the things you say.

She was fun to hang out with.

I finished my food and Astrid was the same I look at her and I didn't realize that, she has the most beautiful face.

I stare at her deeply making my heart beats so fast, I think she's the one, I think she's the girl I've waiting for so long.

The girl who will love me forever and ever.

My thoughts were broke when I heard a voice yelling, "Why are you with him!!?".......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I hope you really enjoyed the chapter, and Omt we just hit 1.32k reads, I didn't notice that my book will reach that much reads.

I was so thankful for those who supported my book thank you all and That's all for today

I'll see you guys at the next chapter 👋

Writen: November 14,2018
Published: November 15,2018