Part 2

As I won't be here for long time.. I thought to write a part of this ts.. Hope you like it

Sanskar looks at the retreated figure of Swara with a frown. Just then he got 3 smacks, one is on his head, other on his left hand and another one on his right hand..

San: ouch.. Mom Dad uttu...

Suj: what Mom? Are you my son? Are you trying to prove him(points to laksh) Arre I saw romantic movies only When I was pregnant.. Is this the way to propose my daughter?

San: Mom I did that because she is saying that she'll leave me 😑😑

Ram :so what?  You know when I got to know my fiancee is my colleague I have made a large proposals.. I did that even for an arrangement marriage and here u😠😠😠(sanskar pouts)

Utt: bhai u know I'm the LOVE GURU in my college and you spoiled my name..

SujRamSan : what guru 😡😠

Utt: oh Mom, I'm a love guru only. I don't love any one

Suj: that's better

Utt: if I do that I will tell you first..

Suj : that's very much better... (RamSan shook their head) Mr Sanskar Maheshwari  first you have to propose my daughter.. Till then I will stay with her..

San: Mom 😑😑😑

Ram : what Mom.. She is saying right.. Till then u will sleep with me..

Sujatha went towards Swasan's room.. RamSanUtt followed her.. Sujatha knocks the door

Suj : swara beta open the door...

Swara opens the door.. Sanskar looks at her lovingly and she turns her head other side.. Sanskar frowns..

Sw: Mom I'm going to guestroom. Ask your son to sleep here alone with his anger 😠😠😠

suj: u don't need to go from here beta. He will sleep with Ram ji and I will sleep with you in this room..

Utt: me too bhabhi...

Sw: Sacchi 😁😁😁

Sujutt : muchhi..

Ram looks at them with a smile and sanskar looks at them with a frown ...

Ram: hmm... Sanskar u go and sleep in guest room... (sanskar looks at him confused)

Urt: but why dad...

Ram : because I don't trust him.. I have to save my dignity... (Saying this he went to his room. Swasan embarrassed.. Sujutt started to laugh. Sanskar escaped to guestroom. Swara went inside the room followed by sujutt.. )

Downstairs..

Rag : lakshji don't believe swara's words.. I didn't do anything to her.. She is saying wrong.. She wanted to separate us.. I admit I did wrong with sanskar but It didn't do anything to swara believe me.. Believe me MA..

Lak: then prove it...

Ap : laksh u believe her.. She is not even love you. Then how can u believe her?..