Part 3

Kavita came there. She is about to hug him but sanskar stopped her

San: who r u? (everyone  look at him like what is he saying)

Kav: sanskar what are saying? Don't u remember me... I'm your kavita sanskar.. I came back.. Look ur kavita came back...(then told everything which she told to swara). And you swara, I didn't think you will do this with me . U said u will give me back my sanskar and you itself accepting his proposal. U didn't even say anything about me to him. I didn't think u will stoop so low.. U r such a ....(she couldn't complete because of a roar)

San: STOP RIGHT THERE Ms..  Don't u dare to say anything against my wife... Satya (he yelled.. A girl came there) holds her (point to kavita. She holds her tightly)

[ arre you all know her. She is my baby doll satya099..and satya this is the compensation for misunderstanding happened in FS 😜😜]

San : (turned to swara) is she saying truth?

Sw: are you mad? How can I give you to her? No way.. You may be her first love but now u r my husband.. You love me... So you r mine.. I made her sit there because I want to show her that u might be loved her 5 years ago. But you love me only more than anyone or anything.. U can call me selfish but I will always selfish to your love...

San : and I love your selfishness..

Sw: but why are you asking that who is she...

Sanskar looks at the girl who is trying to escape from the hold of satya..

San : now tell me who are you?

Kav : sanskar I'm ur kavita only.. Why don't you believe me.. She changed you so much..

San: yes she changed me a lot.. That's true.. But can u tell me one thing the girl who died in my lap holding my hand and I did her funeral with my own hands.. How can she go to coma and come back... (swara opens her mouth in o shape hearing this). Kavita was my first love. She has always have a special place in my heart in which swara rules...  Now tell me who are you.. Who send you here? First take this mask from ur face.. (everyone looks at her shocked. She didn't move )  OK if u don't do this I will ask satya to do this. She will do that in such a way that you have to do surgery of ur face..

Girl nodes no and take the mask. Swara's  eyes become wider seeing her..

Sw: mansi...

San: do you know her?

Sw: she is mansi. Ragini's best friend..

San: so this is ragini's planning?

Mansi: yes she told me that swara is still behind laksh. She is cheating both of you..  She is acting like loving u but she just wanted to live with laksh...

Sw : Oye don't you dare to say that again.. I love my sanskar not any luxsoap.. 😠😠😠😠

Mansi : but he is romantic.. (she murmured)

Utt: (she was standing beside her heard it)  what? What did u say about laksh bhai? (everyone looks at her confused)  as he is romantic..? (everyone looks at mansi amused. She embarrassed)

Sw: what was that?

Mansi : wo he was my first love. I got to know ragini loves him.. I dropped my feelings and left from here.
Sanskar and others started to laugh hearing this.. At that time a man came there..

Man: sir.. .

San: yes John  ..

John: every video is ready sir..