four

coraline

Shortly after running through the crowds of people, we hopped inside my car.

"Oh my god." I gasped for air as I clutched my chest. I should probably run more often.

I started the car fast as I tried to get as far away as possible. I looked over to Harry who looked beyond pissed.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Harry groaned as he looked out the window. "This is exactly what I was trying to avoid in the first place."

"Doesn't this always kinda happen though? What's so bad this time?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Because."

"Because what, Harry?" I asked.

"Because I can't be seen with you." He rolled his eyes obnoxiously as he massaged his temples.

"Why's that so bad, huh? Is it because I'm not famous? Or because I'm not rich enough to be seen with you?" I scoffed.

"Yes, actually." He laughed.

I stopped the car to an abrupt halt and turned my body towards him, "Get out."

"What?" He laughed even harder.

"I'm serious. Get out of the car." I motioned towards the passenger side door.

"You can't be se-" I cut him off by leaning over his body and opening the door myself.

He looked at me with widened eyes.

"Fine. Whatever." He scoffed and stepped out of the car.

I quickly sped off while looking at his figure through the rearview mirror. I felt a bit guilty, but he's still an asshole who deserved it.

.

I threw the keys in my hand on the table by the front door as I fell horizontally on the couch.

"Sooo..How'd it go?" Maggie wiggled her eyebrows as she sat in front of me.

"How do you think it went?" I sighed slipping off my heels.

"Bad, huh?" She rubbed my forearm softly.

"I'm sorry I didn't get your picture or autograph, everything was going fine until some fans and photographers showed up." I gave her a small worried smile.

"Hey, don't even worry about it. I was thinking, and if he's so bad as you make him out to be, then I don't care about a stupid autograph." She chuckled.

"Alright. I'm going to bed, Mags. Goodnight." I smiled as I left the living room and entered my bedroom.

You would think someone who is adored by millions would show at least a bit of compassion.

I shook my head and got into bed, turning off my lamp.

.

I tossed and turned all night, not being able to find a comfortable position.

For some reason, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I have no idea why.

I checked the time on my phone, scrunching my face up in the process at the bright light.

3:15 AM

"Ughhh!" I groaned into my pillow underneath me.

"Why am I thinking of you?" I asked no one in particular.

.

OKKKK YALLL (aka the 3 people who read this LOL)

im so sorry for starting a book and then going ghost mode 2 mins in

bruh ??wyd??

idk man idk

BUT IM BACKKKKK after like a year of not using wattpad IM BACKK bbys ;)

btw i added pictures of the cast in the beginning!

(also dis is a lil short bc i completely forgot what i was planning for this story *facepalm* so i changed up the plot BUT NEXT CHAPTER OOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFF WAIT 4 THAT DRAMA BOiii)

ok bye

-dalia <33