4. KRIS

you were going home from school, you decided to walk just to get a bit exercise plus you also know a bit way home from school. you are getting a bit worried cause you are feeling lost then you ended up in the woods.

you are starting to get nervous because you are starting to get lost too.

you are feeling cold and nervous at the same time. then when you turned around you saw a wolf approaching you! you felt scared you tried to make a run for it but while running you suddenly trip you tried to stand but you have a feeling that the wolf was there to pounce at you.

you turned around and saw a person standing infront of you you looked up and saw the most handsome guy you ever seen.

you look at him from head to toe and there is one thing that caught your eye. it was his necklace that has a dragon shaped pendant on it. you tried to touch it but he backed away. he finally spoke.

"are you okay? are you hurt?"he said

"no, I'm fine" you said

"a-are y-you the w-"

"it's okay I won't hurt you"he said

you were reliefed he won't hurt you

"by the way,I'm kris"he spoke

"I-I'm _______ " you finally speak

"what are you doing here at the night?"he asked

"i was about to go home but I have a feeling I was lost so I ended up here "you said

"well,let me take you out of here. besides it's gonna be very dark" he said

he then take you out of the woods so you were able to go home now.

"well _______ , here call me when you need me" he said and gave you a ring and slide it to your finger

"remove it when you need help and i'll come as soon as possible"

"well thanks"  you said and then went home

hey guys fourth imagine!!!!pls tell me in the comments who is your bias in exo(mine is kris but I don't put him in the first cause I thought you'd think that he kai is my bias but no)

vote!

comment!

love and support EXO!!!

ILY!!!!