Moving in

(If you forgot it is still Shiro's POV)

"We're here folks." The taxi driver said pulling up to a two story house. "That would b-" I heard the taxi diver say before I closed the door. I walked up to it seeing if it was locked, suprising it was not. I walked in slowly looking around the place. On the first floor was a small kitchen and living room sitting next to it, a basement door was to the right of the front door. I walked upstairs and opened all the doors, it was a four bedroom, two bathroom and the backyard from what I could see was big, back yard.

The walls had holes everywhere, the paint was chipping in every room. "It's is a fixer upper." I said as I watched the kids carry in our stuff in the house. Keith carried one of my bigger bags in. As he set it down he looked up at me and said "What did you pack, Roof shingles." I looked at him and said back "Don't say anything if it's not nice." I gave him a little wink.

"Oh you want to try me." He said as he walked out to get more bags. "You and me buddy!" I yelled at him from. I heard him mutter to him self which made me laugh. As soon as we or they got everything in the house I showed the kids there new rooms. I put Hunk, Keith and Lance in the room closest to the bathroom. Katie got her own room because she's the only girl of the four kids.

None of them were excited because they were all sharing a room well expect for Katie she was laughing so hard. The boy's made the way to their room to put all their stuff in. I helped Katie together stuff in her new room. "I'm going to paint my walls green." Pidge said, I smiled at her before leaving the room.

I walked over to Allura who was on a laptop online shopping. "What yeah buying?" I asked her. "Furniture." She answered not looking up at me. "I asked Coran to go get a few mattress from town." Allura said still not looking up at me. "I'm going out to go get food." I said leaving her once again. 

I walked out of the house and started my way down to the town. I was just looking around me when I bumped into someone, we both fell and I was first to stand up. I looked down at a guy who had a light chocolate skin tone, with hair a little darker he also had glasses. "Oh I'm so sorry." I said helping the guy up. He looked at me and right there I don't know what happened but it was like there was nobody else around just us. "It's okay." The guy said pulling me out of my trance.  

He smiled at me then walked past me. I stood there for a minute before shaking my head and looking back the way I was going.

...

I made it to the store by three thirtyish. I got food, laundry stuff, movies and paint. It felt like forever getting back and holding all that stuff, but I managed. When I walked in I saw Allura in the same place she was sitting when I left. I smiled at her before heading to the fridge and putting stuff in it. I walked downstairs and put the laundry stuff and paint on the shelfs. On the shelfs sat a few boxes that were exploding with stuff. 

"I'll let the kids deal with this." I said walking back up the stairs. Allura was fast asleep so I moved the laptop off of her lap and set a blanket over her. I looked at the website she was on. Amazon. I opened her wish list and almost screamed when I saw everything. She had bought a bunch of stuff, it all equaled out to thirteen thousand five hundred and ten dollars. 

"It doesn't matter that Allura was a princess on Altea. The money that she had there equals to about twenty thousand here. That might sound like a lot but with this many kids we need a lot more.

"I guess that mean I need a job." I whispered to myself. As I was sitting looking through job's. Coran came in with seven other guys, hold mattresses. "We can't afford this" I said my head in my hands.