An arranged marriage to the guy who took my V-Card! :: Chapter 3

An arranged marriage to the guy that took my V-Card! F.M.L. :: Chapter 3

**********

[Raidon's POV]

I kissed her slowly, slower than usual as if I wanted to savor the kiss. She moaned in delight and I went to pull her further. But suddenly I was in a meeting, Larry B. droning on about something.

I sat up straight and looked around. Phew no one had noticed...

"Have a nice nap Raidon?" Larry asked with sarcastic niceness.

"Yes thank you." I sneered.

He grinned like a maniac and continued to talk. Everyone's attention was back on him and I leaned back. Why the hell was I day-dreaming about my ex-girlfriend Katie? She's been out of my life before I fucked Amy.

And then the door burst open, a tall blonde with smooth, tan skin and striking blue eyes. She was slim and had expensive looking clothes on. And I recognized her the second she walked through the doors: Katie.

She smiled at Larry and sat down. Larry's eyes opened wide (his I'm-an-old-man-but-I'm-interested-anyways look) and he smiled and extended a pale hand.

"Ahh I see our newest member is here. Miss Terence am I correct?"

Terrence...that was her maiden name! She wasn't married? Well I suppose she's only 20 years old but still!

"Uhh oh yes! Haha um sorry I'm late just there was a lot of traffic and--"

"No needed to explain yourself my dear." Larry's slimey voice said and she smiled gratefully.

She turned to look around the room and suddenly, her eyes landed upon me. She sat there, staring at me for a few seconds before her face turned to pure delight. She got up and walked towards me.

"I know you! You're Raidon Andrews aren't you?! Oh I remember we had some good times." She said, emphasizing good.

I could feel myself go red as everyone aww'd. She smiled and sat down, her hand reaching for mine.

"Please tell me everything I've missed! I want to know everything!"

I sheepishly looked at Larry and his face was rage and rage only. but Katie gave him a sweet look and he sighed in defeat, opening the door for us. She smiled widely, showing off her bright teeth and dragged me out of the door. She halled a taxi quickly and directed him to the park. She smiled the whole way.

As soon as we were at the park, we sat a beautiful bench and she took my hands again.

"Please tell me what I've missed."

"Nothing much really. I fucked up a girls life and now I'm marrying her."

She looked at the ground.

"Oh I was kinda hoping we could...ya know...get back together."

I looked at her like she was insane.

"Katie you dumped me! How could I ever take back the first girl to dump me?"

She shrugged. It was true. She was 2 years older than me at the time and I was broken hearted and wounded for almost a year. I sighed and she sat there awkwardly.

"Well I atleast would like to be your friend." She whispered.

I looked at her sad, slumped over figure. It made her look small and defensless against my words.

"Ok. Do you want to meet my fiancee?"

She smiled again, the beauty in her face reviving. She stood next to me, the space between us scarce but there. But sonehow I felt comfortable with it. Even though she's my ex-girlfriend.

[Amy's POV]

"So what's your name?" I asked him.

Him was the gardener. He told me that his father gave him this job and that all his siblings are gardeners. He was very cute, tan and muscular with the jet black hair girls would die for. But best of all, he was really nice.

"Roberto but please call me Rob or Erto." He joked.

I laughed.

"Ok Erto!"

We both went into hysterics and sat on the grass, rolling around. After about 5 minutes of not being able to breathe, we both calmed down and I sat up. He did too and we both stared at eachother.

"I can't believe it one of Amy's girlfriends or fiancee this time, actually doesn't mind helping me."

I grinned. "That's me!!"

We both heard the gate open and we both looked over, seeing Raidon come in with a girl. Instantly, jealousy bubbled in my veins. She was skinny, tall, blonde, tan, and best of all had the most beautiful smile.

"Hey guys this is Katie."

"Hi everyone!!" She said, glowing as she did.

"Hello." I muttered.

Raidon looked over at Rob and glared at him. I closed the space between me and Rob, being protective.

"Rob shouldn't you be gardening and not flirting with my fiancee?" He sneered.

"Shouldn't you be with me instead of some skank you probably picked up at the bar?" I said and he glared.

"Stay out of this Amy."

"How about you just go with the slut and fuck her so I can enjoy being with my FRIEND Rob."

His temper flared at my words and Katie's eyes grew as wide as a deer's in headlights. Rob was also growing uncomfortable and suddenly, Raidon smirked.

"Ok." He said and grabbed Katie.

Their lips connected passionatly and i could feel my heart break into millions of tiny pieces. His hands ran up and down her curves like they once had mine. Before I could burst into tears, Rob took me away from them and we entered the forest.

I was sobbing in his shoulder know and he was whispering kind words into my ear. We stopped at a small bench and he pulled me into his lap, cradling me like a baby. I smiled gratefully at him.

"Thanks Rob."

"No problemo. He was being a jerk."

"Ya . . . sorry you had to go through that."

"It's fine, it's worth it for you."

I smiled at him again and leaned back, listening to the birds chirp. I sighed and looked at the dirt path.

"What am I going to do living with him?" I asked.

"Just grin and bare it. That's what my father always told me."

I laughed and wiped the tears off my cheeks. He helped me up and we walked back up to the house, the pair now gone. I sighed in relief and he bid me goodbye before walking out the gate. I looked at the sky, the sun setting and the sky a brilliant orange and pink.

I opened the door cautiously and snuck in. I went to the living room and settled on the leather couch and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

[Raidon's POV]

It was already midnight and she wasn't back. Now I was woried and I threw on a shirt and walked around the house. I found her on the leather couch, curled up and shivering. I felt bad and draped a blanket over her body and went back upstairs.

I got into the bed and sighed. Why was I such a dick towards her? I growled and got up and paced around. Why the hell am I such a jerk?! I played with 2 girls hearts but I was more conserned about Amy. I punched the wall, my knuckles beginning to bleed and the wall know having a hole.

I growled and sat on the floor, staring at the wall. I wish I could erase what i had done. But all I could do now was apologize. And that's hard for me to do.

**********

Ooo so will he apologize?? Hopefully!!

XOXO