An arranged marriage to the guy who took my V-Card! :: Chapter 4

An arranged marriage to the guy that took my V-Card! F.M.L. :: Chapter 4

**********

[Amy's POV]

I awoke at the sound of whispering. I stretched and rubbed my eyes, opening them and winced at how bright the room was. I sat up and blinked a few times, recognizingn one of the lady maids. She bowed and excused herself.

At this moment, I realized there was a blanket across me. I got a blanket? I don't remember that...I brushed it off and got up.

"Ohh Raidon!" I heard a girls voice call.

The hurt came back to my heart at this. I felt like crying and breaking down all over again. Except this time there was no one to comfort me. I drew closer and closer to the sound as I headed to "our" (not really) bedroom. I opened the door, a slit of vision provided as I peeked inside.

There was Raidon ontop of some chick I've never seen before. I bit my lip to keep from crying and I closed the door. I slid to the floor and suddenly they stopped. I heard a slap noise and the door opened abrubtly.

"Wait Kelsey why are you leaving?!" Raidon asked as the girl stormed out.

"I can't believe you would call out Amy or whoever the fuck that is!!" She screamed and began to pull on her clothes.

I was suprised at this and watched them as he struggled to hug her and she kept clawing at him. Frankly, I was pretty amused. But what caught my attention was what she said. He called my name? I blushed a deep crimson at the thought and they fell into another room.

I gathered myself and decided I should go outside. The fresh air should cool off my burning cheeks. When I was outside, I saw the girl throwing on her shoes as she made her way to her car.

Raidon had obviously given up for he wasn't in sight. I sighed and sat on the bench swing. I heard an engine roar and wheels squek as she took off. It was very quiet for the longest of time till I heard the back door slide open.

I felt arms snaked around me, his cool breath against my neck. I shivered at his touch but pulled away. He just lost a girl he was trying to fuck. I was a rebound girl to him. But I wouldn't be that girl. It's either me or not me at all. There's no in between.

"Baby..." He began but I cut him off.

"Raidon don't you "baby" me. I heard, not to mention saw, what you were trying to do with that girl. But she's lucky. She can escape this living hell."

True sympathy was in his eyes as he backed away, leaning against the porch.

"I'm sorry you feel that way and I'm sorry. I know I'm a dick but it's guy nature."

"Well I don't want to be engaged to the nature guy."

He chuckled and sat down next to me.

"I'm giving you an apology, Amy. Take it or leave it but you'll never here those 2 words again." He whispered.

He got up and left me. I was truly stunned. He just apologized...and then cockily left me like always. I sighed and started the bench to swing again. What am I going to do living with him? I guess I'll learn some good survival skills.....

[Raidon's POV]

I smirked as I entered the cold house. Sure, it was kind of a rude apology but she's lucky she got it. Now hopefully she'll forgive me...I don't know why I wanted to fuck Kelsey. Probably because I'm lacking since Amy doesn't want me anymore. I sighed.

"Sir do you want anything?"

I looked up and saw one of the lady maids. My spirit instantly perked up. Tall, blonde, tan, good ass, big tits...

"Yes I would love something..."

She raised a brow.

"And that would be?"

"You."

[Amy's POV]

It was already 3:30 PM. I'd been passing the time reading, checking emails, and watching Rob work. He was really nice but not like boyfriend material. More best guy friend material.

"So do you have a girlfriend?!" I asked, shouting above the chainsaw.

We were currently cutting down a tree that was in the way.

"Yes I do actually! Her name is Maria. We were good friends when we were little and well...we just clicked."

"Aww that's so sweet!"

"You'd love her. In fact, I'll invite her over sometime!"

"I'd love to meet her!!"

He smiled. We now shared everything together. I mostly came to him for Raidon and he just shared great stories of living in Spain and traveling the world. And how he ended up here. He's probably my new best friend!

That reminded me of Amber. She had a hard time coping with me not telling her my arranged marriage but she forgave me. We often email and chat eachother. In fact, I need to check my email right now.

"Hey I'll see ya later Rob!! Bye!"

"Goodbye Amy!" He said and waved.

I entered the suprisingly quiet house. I looked around but couldn't find Raidon. Well whatever I don't need him!! I went upstairs to my laptop and checked my email. One new message from Amber right on time!! (:

From: ambersdabest@yahoo.com

Haha that's awesome that you have a friend there!! Do you start school soon or something? School is on hold right now for a renevation!!! YAY! So how's Raidon? Still sexy and mysterious? I love yoooou and hope you're doing okk!! (:

To: ambersdabest@yahoo.com

Ya Rob is awesome (couldn't replace you though!). I dunno when I start school...hopefully NOT soon lol! And that's great that school's on hold..wish I was there! Raidon? He's a man-whore, jerk, who is always fucking girls. So ya, basically I hate him. I love you too and reply soon!! :D

I closed my laptop and heard the door open and slam shut. I jumped at the sudden noise and went into the hallway, peeking over the railing. I saw Raidon, one of my lady maids in his arms as they laughed and danced together. I can tell they're drunk.

I sighed and went back into the room, locking the door. I can't deal with this hurt anymore. I'm officially not talking to him EVER!

**********

GEESH. Isn't he such a man-whore, jerk offf, who's always fucking girls?!?! I hope he dies....I'm just kidding but hopefully he gets better and will she fufill her plan to never talk to him ever?!

XOXO