I'll Teach You How

Jungkook POV

"You guys slept with eachother?" Justin asks me once Y/N disappeared.

"No..." I reply with a serious face. After a few seconds, I remembered that Y/N said Justin was her ex boyfriend and that she wanted to know how I knew him.

"I wouldn't sleep with my best friends ex girl." I say with an innocent smile.

Justin looks at me with a confused face. "How did you kn-"

"Why would you not tell me about your girlfriend when you had one? Am I not trusted anymore?" I interrupt him jokingly.

"Can we talk about this another time? We've gotta get to work." He pushes my shoulder slightly, walking toward the building.

We both enter through the doors where I see Y/N with closed eyes.

I walk towards her and tap her shoulder. She opens her eyes immediately and gulps.

"Kissing scene Jungkook." She says. I nod my head as I hand her a script.

"Yep. This is your first time acting as first lead?" I ask.

"Yeah, I haven't fake kissed anyone." She sighs.

"Don't worry, it's easy. Just put passion in it to make it look real. Don't be stiff." I tell her.

Y/N POV

After practicing the lines and running them over with Jungkook, we have to shoot the scene.

We get in our places. This is it. I'm gonna have to kiss Jungkook, like make out with him. I'm not against it its just that, the thought of how many girls he's kissed in the past. While i'm over here who have only kissed two people in my life.

The cameraman tells us to start.

Kissing Scene Act

Jiho (aka-Jungkook): You are too good for me Mina, don't wait for me.

Mina (aka-Y/N): Hajima. I won't give up on you. Jiho look at me.

*Jiho looks at Mina*

Y/N takes all her strength and pulls Jungkook by the collar. They are now super close. Y/N pushes her lips against Jungkook where they start making out.

"CUT!" The director yells.

I pull away from Jungkook as he pulls away too.

"Just stop. That kiss wasn't real enough. Y/N, kiss Jungkook passionatly and close your eyes while you do that." The director says slowly to me.

"Sorry, um can we do it again?" I ask.

"Yes let's go again!" He says.

We play the part again and when the kiss scene comes up, I swallow my spit and kiss Jungkook. He cups my face as I run my fingers through his hair. I really tried my best to make this look real until...

"CUT!" The director yells once again.

I look at the director with a confused expression. I thought that kiss was pretty good.

"Y/N practice more please. We'll have a 20 minute break!" He says.

I look back at Jungkook who comes toward me.

"Y/N, what kind of kiss was that? You didn't follow my moves at all. Have you kissed before?" He asks me.

I got so annoyed.

"Yes I have actually. I just haven't kissed as many people as you have." I give him a glare.

Jungkook then drags me to a room and closes the door.

I'm stand there awkward.

"Look I'm sorry. I'm messing this all up." I put my hands on my head.

"It's fine." Jungkook replies walking towards me.

3rd person POV

Y/N was starting to get stressed and didn't know what the director wanted the kissing scene to be like.

"I don't know how to do this kissing scene." Y/N says.

"I can help." Jungkook replies with a smirk on his face.

"How?" Y/N looks at his direction.

"Let's practice right now. I'll teach you how." Jungkook bites his lips.

-----
Its getting hot in here.