Bed

I walk towards the drinks in confusion.

I pull my phone out from my pocket and text Jihee.

We should meet up Jihee.

I wait for 5 minutes until she texts back.

Jihee: Ok where?

Y/N: Let's meet tomorrow at 2 pm... At my house.

Jihee: ok 👌

I put my phone away. I suddenly see Jungkook walk in my direction.

"Y/n what was that about?" He said.

"Jungkook, I told Jihee long ago that I liked you and I guess she liked you too so I don't know. She wouldn't betray me like that right? But ahhh its my fault. I told her that I didn't like you so I guess she started liking you and I hinted her that she needs to stop flirting with you and now I feel bad and confused." I say closing my eyes.

Jungkook handed me a drink and I handed him a drink.

We both drank a couple of shots of liquor. We got drunk quickly.

I stay there spilling my guts to him. I told him how he was an ass for making me like him.

"Yah... I didn't know you would like me like that." He said.

"You are such a player. You were playing with my heart. You fixed my wounds and kissed me and did all this stuff and now... I don't kno-" I get interrupted by a deep kiss. I stand stiff for a quick second but kiss back intensely.

Jungkook moves his tongue in my mouth. I could taste alcohol but it was good.

After realizing that Jungkook just kissed me, I pushed him back.

"Why did you do that!" I yell.

"Sorry, you must be confused." He says.

"Y-yeah idiot. You said you didn't like me." I stutter.

He sat silently closing his eyes.

"I do like you Y/N. I don't know when it started but I just do ok. Is that what you wanted to hear?" He asked.

I replied back by pulling on his shirt and kissing him. I was so wasted.

He kissed me back but three seconds later he pulled away and took my wrist.

I stumbled following him. He took me to a bedroom. I knew exactly what was going to happen and I wasn't going to stop it.

"Why did you lie to me that you didn't like me?" I asked.

We both were standing up.

"I didn't wanna fall in love with you." He said swallowing his spit.

"What? Why would you be afraid to-" I was saying until I got interrupted.

He picked me up, holding my thighs. My skirt slowly went up to where you could see my underwear.

He put me on the bed and slowly got on top of me. I was breathing so heavily. He was so hot and he was turning me on.

We were not in our right minds. He started kissing me and his hand traveled down my belly but before he reached my thigh, he stopped.

He got off of me and layed beside me. I wanted more but I didn't want to seem desperate.

"W-why...um did you stop?" I ask.

He got up close to my ear and said, "I want to wait to do it when we are sober. I hate waking up not remembering what I did to you. I want to remember seeing your beautiful body."

His statement sent goosebumps down my body. Why is he making me like him even more!!!

I hug him in response. We lay sleep there until the morning comes.