Chapter one: Yuki..

hey guys so I'm gonna do a weekly update! Because I want to make it depression and amusing at the same time. Just like the anime & manga!

Enjoy!

=*=*=**=*==[*=*=*=*=*=*=[=[=[=[=[=[*=*==*

The snow trickled down onto my eyelashes, making my eyes twitch and squirm. It was just like the day Kaname saved me... When I was a little girl...

Who could blame him? We are technically related...

But it's more than that. It was love. He loved me that day and I always treasured him in my heart. His brown bangs that brushed acorss my face everytime he hugged me. Or his piecing hazel eyes.

Just beautiful.

But he wasn't the most beautiful person in the world too me, he wasn't even the person I treasured the most.

The one, that I know know my feelings for, wishes to see my blood. He needs to kill me, it's his job, but I run because it gives him a reason to live. To keep on running after me.

I was still wearing the uniform from the day class, the colour of black thickened through the night as I ran away from my victims. The red little bow that dangled from my neck was the crave for my blood but most of all, the patterns that scribbled down the skirt and top reminded me of a cross. Of the sign on Zero's neck.

The man I treasure.

I was running, my breath didn't even quicken, somehow my heart did. The beat slamming on my chest, causing me to stumble across the grass and through the trees. I knew it was him who was following me. I needed to see his face but I'm affraid he will kill me and eventually kill himself.

The snow clawed down my feet, piercing me like knifes. The branches of the trees were crawling around me, scratching my own blood away from me, splattering across the snow. Mixing the two colours into something elegant. My blood boiling is fear, sizzling down towards the ice. Melting the ground into existence. Burning into the soul, flowing in the roots and creating leaves covered in my sorrow.

I ran.

I didn't stop.

My feet ached all of a sudden as I twisted around the tree and slammed myself into the gate. My body crumbled back.

"Ah!" I raised my hands up as I slid across the ground, the ice cutting through my clothes, dribbling blood. I immediately jumped up and grabbed the bars. Shaking them, hoping they would rust off out of my vision. Nothing was happening.

"Kaname-senpai! Help me!" I screamed, my body shaking as the cold wrapped around my throat. My body was thrown up against the gate. My back was facing him. I could hear the blood pumping in his veins, my tongue slipping from my mouth. Lusting for blood.

"KANAME!" I screamed, but my screams died down into coughs as I was pushed up against the gate even furhter. My body was pulled back and a leg made contact with my chest. I croaked, coughing up my breakfast. The blood that dribbled down my cheek was soon hooked on by my tongue.

I opened my eyes and saw him. My heart pounding. I finally saw him.

But this means, its the end for me.

I'll accept my destiny.

"Zero..." I whispered, a tear sneaking down my face, splatting on the ground. The metal of the gun stuck to my head, the chill slivered down my spine. He looked at me with wet eyes. "Do it.."

The gun wasn't ordinary, it was made for dealing with vampires. It's the one Zero always carried around. In his white top with black trousers. Which he was currentley wearing now.