Chapter two: Zero...

My body was thrown down the stairs. I couldn't risk jumping, I wasn't strong enough. But I needed to get to Yuki. She jumped, thinking that a hight like that could kill her?

No. She knew exactly what was down there. I happened to move into this city just a month ago, and I just had to see Yuki. We made a promise to eachother, and I keep my promises. I moved into that guild down there. Who were hired to hunt a new set of creatures in this town. Vampires.

They were killing vampires but Yuki was down there. If I didn't kill her, I wouldn't be able to kill myself. I needed to end my life. Being a vampire was not me, I prayed to be gone from everyones lives. A monster walking the streets was all I was.

I saw her face falling, the tears that smeared the corner of her eyes. It felt like I was falling with her, as if a piece of my soul was dying the more the distance between her and the ground grew smaller.

I just ran towards the guild. Praying she would be there. I couldn't kill her now without saying goodbye.

I loved her.

I love her.

And if I kill her, and kill myself. We can finally be together. Even though she treasures Kaname more than me... I still need her.

Even if being dead means I can be with her. Then i'll do it.

I didn't kill Kaname, he managed to escape but didn't realize I noticed Yuki go the other direction. He thinks i'm following him but I'm not. I twisted his mind, my revenge for stealing my Yuki...

"Yuki!" I Screamed, throwing my jacket of my sleeves as it got attached to something sticking out. I was running and running until I was facing the guild doors. I watched my hand rattle as it closer towards the doorknob. Shaking, my eyes twitching at the thought of her blood spilling around the room.

Vampires were new to town and they asked the strongest guild in Fiore too protect the town. They then hired me and another person to help. I didn't get along with most of the place apart from one girl who reminded me of Yuki but her friend was always moaning at how she tried to spend time with me.

I shook my head and used my shoulder to crack the lock and barge straight in. A circle was formed and several heads glanced back towards me.

I screamed, "wait no! Don't hurt her!" Ny voice shocked the room. Everyone glanced towards me and stepped aside apart from  my friend and her friend. I looked down towards Yuki, her body covered in cuts, already healing. Her breath was so quiet, her eyes closed as they embraced the future of death. Her nosed flinched and she opened her right eye, glaring at me. Her other eye opened, tears shimmering down her cheeks, a small smile creeping across her face as she began to shake.

"No..." She mumbled. Then her head fell back onto the floor and she had collapsed.

"Minna!  Help!" My friend shouted, wrapping her arms around Yuki and lifting her up. Her and her friend carried her towards the infirmary as I stepped back towards a seat.

I didn't call her by her name, just as my friend. She said she hated it 'cause some guy she used to know called her 'my sweet' which I didn't bother to care. I Leaned towards the bar, placing my elbow down on the counter and my cheek brushed up against my hand. I watched as the white haired girl smiled and leaned towards me. Her face bright and her eyes closed. "Here!" She placed a glass of lemonade down. Although  I would never even have a thought about drinking it, everyday she would place down a lemonade to make me feel welcomed. Probably because of my hair colour.

I thanked her to show slight gratitude and looked around. I smelt rotten bones and fresh blood from the infirmary. The smell like strawberries to me but in reality it's probably carrots mixed with yogurt. Not that appealing.