Chapter three: My friend...

"Stop moaning!" I slapped his shoulder while he frowned, crossing his arms, "Natsu, you've been acting strange ever since he arrived!" He frowned as I jogged after him through the guild. He refused to turn around as I yanked down his arm. His body dragging my feet as we made it through the doors and outside. The night was luminous as it twirled around our bodies, making chills crawl down my spine. My fingers twisted away from his arm and I curled them towards my chest as I stopped in my tracks. Natsu didn't even bother too stop.

I watched his body fade into the smoke of the night, my body tensing up as I heard the howls shiver around me.

Why is he so annoying sometimes!? I thought, while I dragged myself along after him. It was our shift to go on patrol for stupid vampires. It's so typical. I'm probably gonna get hurt or something now because I'm all alone!

The cliché film movie: The girl gets separated from the boy and then she gets in trouble. Guess what? The guy then saves her.

It's probably what will happen to me.

I sighed, rubbing my hands up my arms to hide my goosebumps. My teeth chattered as I picked up my pace to catch Natsu. It was no use, he wasn't in my sight. That idiot!

My eyes went white as I frowned, chopping at the air until I heard a twig snap. I turned around and Saw nobody. I shrugged and completely forgot about what was in my mind just now.

I began too slow down as I realised that my house was just right around the corner.

I hummed as I grabbed my keys too summon plus but a hand grabbed my shoulder, "GEEH!" I screamed, bring yanked down by the hair and flung over onto someone's shoulder. Instantly we began to speed up along with my heart as we headed into the night.

"Natsu!!" I screamed, getting no response in return apart from my head being slammed onto a wall as we passed through small openings that slipped in between buildings. I reached down towards my keys when I noticed they were gone.

No... NO!

I slammed my foot into my KIDNAPPERS eyes & slid across the floor and away from him. He growled as his crimson eyes daggered at my soul. I skidded across the pavement as I felt a kick slash across the back of my legs. Twisting my body in a circle and twirling into the water.

"NATS-" My words were cut off by the water, my legs too fragile to swim too the service.

I held my cheeks out as my body slowly began to sink deeper and deeper.

Natsu, was the only person I could think of right now.

~nobodys POV ~

Natsu Dragneel had been too annoyed that he didn't notice he got separated from his best friend; Lucy Heartfilia.

He carried on trolling down the road and passed her apartment, little did he know she wouldn't make it that far. He sighed as he finally noticed she wasn't there, thinking she was in the sanctuary of her house. A tear skipped down his face when he thought that the girl he loved might just have more attention on another guy than him. A reason why he hated a certain raven haired ice mage in his guild.

Natsu turned around and slumped on the girls door before knocking and then leading himself in. His eyes widened as he noticed how she wasn't there.

Did she go and see that bustard?! He thought, clenching his fists as he turned around. He noticed a gold sparkle catch the corner of his eye as he saw a set of golf and silver keys. He picked them up and felt the presence of Lucy hit him. He frowned.

"NATSU!" a girls screamed, that he recognised, echoed through his ears as he dashed of towards the voice.

"LUCY!?" He yelled in return but heard nothing yet.

"NATS-" a splash whispered in his ears as he dashed towards the river near by and watched bubbles exculate towards the top.

He reached his hand down and when he saw the bubbles begin the fade he dove in and wrapped his arms around a blonde mage.

His body trailed to the air as he helped her body onto the side.

She coughed as he placed the set of keys in her arms which made her smile as she drifted off into a deep sleep.