sweet nothings (peter p x reader)

This was requested by someone who wishes to stay anonymous. Also, the next two after this one are requested by the same person and these are probably the best requests I've ever gotten. Enjoy :)

Slight smut, very very light. Just a make out sesh.

F/c: favorite color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Peter, please!! My parents never take me to see movies and I'll even pay for my own ticket," you begged Peter. You had wanted to see this old rom-com that you had been dying to see, but you or your parents rarely had any time anymore. "Okay, okay fine. But you don't have to pay for your ticket," Peter finally gave in. You got up from your spot on the couch and jumped around. "Woohoo!!" You yelled, your hands in the air. Peter smiled and said,"We better get going if you want to catch that rerun." You ran to Peters's room and rummaged around in your backpack for an outfit. You found a white crop top and some high waisted dark blue jeans.

"This will have to do", you thought to yourself. You went into the bathroom and got changed. When you came out, you saw Peter in one of his nerdy t-shirts that says "if you believe in telekinesis, lift your right hand" and a pair of dark blue jeans. "What took you so long?" Peter joked, walking over to you and handing you your f/c sweater. You fake laughed and said,"Thank you," as you took your sweater and put it on. "C'mon, I don't want to be late for that movie," you said, grabbing his car keys and ushering him out the front door. You walked out of the apartment building with Peter being dragged by the hand behind you. "Y/n, the movie doesn't start for another 30 minutes," Peter said as you reached his car. You opened the driver seat door and started the ignition. He walked to the passenger side and adjusted his seat, because you usually sat there but you wanted to drive.

"Yeah but it's going to take us at least ten minutes to drive there, seven when I'm driving. And then it'll take me at least three to five minutes to get snacks, soda and popcorn," you reasoned. Peter shook his head with a small smile on his face. You reversed out of the parking spot and made your way to the movies. You were a fairly decent driver,  although you can get extremely pissed when people cut you off. Peter always has to calm you down. "Come on! I'm trying to see a movie here, you dumb bitch!" You yelled as you slammed your fist onto the steering wheel, making you honk at the car who cut you off. "Y/n, relax," Peter said placing his hand on your thigh, his thumb subconsciously rubbing circles.

You nodded and took a deep breath. Every time someone cut you off or was driving agonizingly slow, your hands gripped the steering wheel tighter, making your knuckles turn white. When you arrived at the theaters, you parked and let go of the steering wheel. "Ouch," you whined, looking at your marked hands. "If you hadn't gotten so mad, you wouldn't have hurt your hands," Peter said getting out of the car and walking to the other side of the car, opening the door for you. "It's not my fault those assholes are terrible drivers. And thank you," you said getting out of the car. He grabbed your hands and kissed your palms. "All better?" He said with a smile. "Much better," you giggled, intertwining your fingers with his. The two of you walked into the movies, Peter paying for the tickets and you treating the both of you with popcorn, candy and soda.

Time skip to after the movie

"Y/n?" Peter said, after coming out of the movies. "Yes, Peter?" You answered, looking at him. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" He said, putting his arm around your waist. You smiled and felt a warmth in your cheeks. "You mention it from time to time," you said, leaning your head on his shoulder. "Here, let me drive," Peter insisted, opening the passenger seat door for you. "You just don't want to hear me yell," you laughed. Peter laughed too. Starting the ignition and driving back to his apartment. "You really are beautiful, you know," Peter said, placing his hand on your thigh. "Peter, what's going on? You're complimenting me more than usual," you say, noticing his extremely lovey dovey behavior.

"What? I can't shower my baby with love?" he said in defense. "I mean, you can but you're doing more than usual. Did that movie put you in the mood?" You smirked as you raised your eyebrow. "Pft, what? No! Okay, maybe it did. But still, I just want to make you feel loved," he smiled. "Oh, Peter. What did I do to ever deserve a sweetheart like you?" You said, putting your hand on his. The two of you arrived at the apartment building. You both got out of the car and went into the building. After walking several flights of stairs, due to an elevator problem, you walked into Peters room and plopped on his bed.

You kicked off your shoes and went on your phone, waiting for Peter to join you. He walked into the room and laid down next to you. He placed his head on your chest and his arm across your waist. "Awh, look at my little spider baby," you cooed as you started playing with his hair. He chuckled and sat up with his arms on each side of your head. His eyes looked a darker brown then what you remembered. He looked into your eyes and then down at your lips.

He bent down and his lips met yours in a passionate kiss. You closed your eyes and kissed him back. You made a small whimper when he pulled back, nibbling your lip. "What're you up to, Parker?" You questioned. He smirked and said,"I have no idea what you're taking about, baby." He bent back down and kissed you again, harder this time. Your hands want to his hair and tugged a little, earning a groan from him. His tongue swiped your bottom lip, asking for entrance but you quickly denied it. His hand went to your thigh and squeezed it, causing you to gasp, letting Peter have full access. Your tongues intertwined and fought for dominance. You won, your tongue exploring his mouth.

Your hands went to the hem of his shirt, tugging at it as you tried to get it off. He laughed against your lips as you failed at taking his shirt off. "Don't sit there and laugh, help me take this damn thing off," you growled. He laughed and sat up, taking his shirt off and throwing it off the floor. You stared at his toned chest and abs. "Christ, Parker. Is this what those sweater and nerdy ass t-shirts have been hiding?" You said, running your fingers over his abs. "Only for you, love," he said, kissing you again. You didn't hear the door to the apartment open and you most definitely didn't hear Peters door open. But you did hear a cough from the front of the room.

"Y/n, it's great to see you," Aunt May said. Peter scrambled off of you and fell on the floor, in attempt to reach his shirt. You snorted and May laughed. "Aunt May! You can't barge in like that!" Peter said in a high pitched voice. "Well, I technically can since I pay the bills," She said. You turned your head to look at Peter. He look like a tomato, his whole face red including his ears. "Don't let me get in the way of young love. Please, continue," May said, obviously amused as she closed the door. You laughed and said,"You should've seen your face!!" Peter gave you a smug look and laughed sarcastically. He put his shirt in the dirty clothes and grabbed one of his sweaters and sweatpants. "Let's stick to cuddling for now," He said, heading to the bathroom to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I hope you guys liked this one. I have more requests coming so be ready. And you can request at anytime :)